BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
The color is great and it doesn’t have harsh smells like regular box dyes do. It is easy to use, and the color was what I was expecting. However, it didn’t cover my gray hairs very well. I left it on as the instructions said to do, and washed out after the time was up. Not sure if my grays were just stubborn or what was going on. I would be willing to try it again, maybe in a different color.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black, 22 - Intense Blue Black more...
For a boxed at home hair color, this is one of the better hair colors I’ve used! And thanks to the creme formula I found it easier to apply compared to others and definitely less messy when it comes to application! I wouldn’t say the color is long lasting, the vibrancy of my black and blue/black started to fade after a few washes (as with most home dyes), but it’s still a good at home hair color creme.
Stephani S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 43 (Cocoa Bean) more...
This is a great option for coloring your hair at home. The color is always consistent and as expected. It’s super easy to use and the directions are clear. The bottles are clearly labeled and easy to open. I would absolutely buy this again.
Sarah H.
I feel like this is a great dye over all with a really rich color, but the chemical scent is so strong while I’m applying it that it burns my eyes and nose, even when I have the doors and windows open.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I love garnier products not only the hair dye but other products as well. Their hairdye leaves my hair super soft and it doesnt come off until months later. It is also really cheap and easy to use!
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I loved how this product smells and the color came out like the box shows light blonde,it was super easy to apply and the conditioner made my hair soft and tangle free and smooth to the Touch.
Linda A.
Queens
Nutrisse Ultra Color IN1 Dark Intense Indigo - I
Love using their products. This will be the first time going Indigo. I know it will come out rich with color and will not damage my hair. The Nourishing Color Creme last for more than two washes. I love love Garnier. Affordable and trustworthy.
Diane O.
Review for: 30 (Sweet Cola) more...
I love changing my hair color like with every season so I try this product and loved how the color look very rich and shiny just 20 minuets and it was done I love how it looked on me and I always used this hair coloring
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
My favourite box dye for when I dye my hair black. Long lasting, easy to apply colour. It gives a really nice natural black, very soft with hints of brown and no blue-black. I typically go between red or blonde in the summer and black in the fall/winter. This dye is actually quite easy for me to bleach back to a light colour with little damage to my hair.
Mistirae S.
I love this hair color! It made my hair feel soft and silky it wasn't damaging and didn't make my hair frizzy and brittle like other at home hair dyed have, it's great. Definitly recommend
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.