BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
I love the color crème formula versus the original formula because it doesn't smell like ammonia. I buy  a box of this every 3-4 months. So the dye last a pretty good! The instructions are super easy and also has helpful tips. The color is bright and pigmented!
Jourdan T.
This hair dye didn't get as bright as I would have preferred, but it did the job. It left my hair not feeling burned and nasty afterwards and they give a nice amount of conditioner. I wouldn't buy this color again because I'm going. Ore blonde, but it was nice.
Patricia D.
Kissimmee
I absolutely love the scent of this hair dye; i know it's weird but it's true lol. The color payoff it's spot on or very close to the one advertised. Instructions are simple to understand, the color applicator if also easy to use.
Nancy D.
I always use this brand when it comes to dying my hair because it always leaves it looking healthy and rich in color. My hair has been through a lot (bleaching and heat) but with this dye I don’t feel guilty because it has rich oils that replenish and strengthen my hair .
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
Probably one of the best at home/DIY hair colors I've used. It smells nice and there is a pretty good variety of colors. I don't feel like my hair is super fried or dried out after using it either. I have found I especially like the darker/richer brown colors, as I feel those are the most effective dyes for my hair.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I have tried many black hair dyes and I think this is one of my favorites. The price is great and I can always find a coupon. It lasts about 2 months before I have to color again. It gets my hair black just how I would expect.
Viviana R.
Like being able give your self a new look at an affordable price? Garnier hair color is awesome! Color comes close to box picture and last as much as professional products used at hair salon if used and taken care of properly.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like Nutrisse Color for my hair. The color is mantein for long time and I love the avocate oil that It has in box. I compare with Revlon color and I prefer Nutrisse because my hair feel more soft. I'm very satisfaced with this product!
Sarah P.
Lexington , KY
Garner Nutrisse is amazing!! I have dark hair with 25% grey and a sensitive scalp. Nutrisse not only covers the grey for 5 long weeks but doesn't dry out my hair or bother my scalp. I also love that my hair doesn't have the usual smell after I color it. Great product!!
Christine R.
Pay attention to the side of the box where it shows what your color might look like!! I Loved This one!! Being older, my hair is kind of mousey. I like the darker color I get with this one!! I haven't colored my hair in a long time but I will when the time is right!!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.