BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
The only box dye I will use. It smells amazing and leaves your hair shiny and healthy. I've never had a problem with it being a different color or not being true to what the box says. It's develops very fast and is my favorite box dye ever!!!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
This is the only hair dye that I have used at home. It always comes out great. No spots or lighter spots. Since this is the only hair color I have used myself I’m not sure if it’s normal or not but it really dries my hair out. To the point when I brush it the ends break. However this could just be my hair.
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I buy the blue black and it looks great after I finish it. But about 2 weeks later you can't hardly see the blue in my hair anymore. It's a good product, I just wish the blue would last longer. I'll be trying a different brand this next time.
Catherine H.
Alexandria, VA
I grabbed this brand of hair color while I was making a quick run at Target because they were out of the color from the brand I usually get. The color is fine and it lasts a long time, it's just darker than what I'm used to. Instead of it having more tones of red it was more black.
Evie M.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
So since I blog every so often I received this exact hair dye in the mail yesterday. I went ahead and dyed my hair with one box (since my hair is so short, and light brown I might add) Needless to say i am really enjoying my new hair color and going to post pics of the outcome soon!
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
i apply this color to my mother's hair and this is just so easy to use and the results will last longer than any other brand.she has just a few white hair on front but we usually do whole head and the results are outstanding.she wont use any other brand.its also very budget friendly
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Every time I decide to dye my hair I make sure I pick this one up ! It is priced at such an affordable price to the quality it gives, I buy this at any local drugstore. It does go a long way. If you have thick hair I would recommend you buy two. I would recommend this product!
Ashley K.
Seattle
The color I usually get is black and it stays so well in my hair and I love the conditioner they put in the box because it smells so good and leaves my hair so soft after I die it. This brand will always be my go to brand for hair dye!!
Betsy A.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Other more...
I like this because i don't feel that damage my hair and leaves a nice color I use the medium brownish reddish, and I love it because it looks brow and in the sun looks red , since I started dying my hair this is the only brand I use it
Anna C.
Wilkinson, IN
I used to go to the salon to get my hair colored...I got compliments. I colored my hair with Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme and get compliments all the time. It makes my hair feel healthy and the color is fantastic. The product is easy to use and I'll buy it again.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.