BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Karen F.
Huntington, IN
great price and great gray coverage, no hair color odor, and gives rich vibrant color. I like the Garnier hair colors over the others it doesn't smell bad, and it last longer than other over the counter hair colors, and would definitely buy it again
Stephanie E.
Woodhaven, NY
I use this product every time i dye my hair! Love how it smells, so much better then other products out there.leaves my hair shiny and soft and smells great.affordable as well plus i buy it on sale and with coupons.. love their products basically!
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
I previously colored my hair red and it started to fade too often so I decided to go back to black and I thought I transition by starting off with a brown shade and this was perfect for that. It has good colour pay off, didn't dry my hair out like crazy and my hair didn't fade for a long time!
Rachel S.
Lexington
Let me start by saying I’m a licensed cosmetologist! Over the counter hair color is bad for you! There is a metal base to this color that most professional colors can’t mix with. Also like a one size fits all bra does not exist a one color fits all box is not real. Everyone has different hair texture, density, elasticity, and porosity! Not everyone can use the same type!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
When you use this box dye it really is so nourishing to ur hair! Color comes out as expected. Havent used any other box dyes but I used this after i had my second daughter and couldnt be bothered to go to the salon and it definitely did the job well!
Kelsey B.
 I am 30 and have been getting grey hair since I was 23. I color frequently for that and because I like to mix it up. This stuff is easy to use between salon visit and doesn't have a horrible smell. It will stain title though, so be aware of that. It seems to last a long time too.
laura w.
Cabot, AR
This hair dye was great! It didn't have a harsh smell and didn't wash out fast like most box color from drug stores. The color came out just as expected and was easy to apply. I have bought this product several times and will continue to do so.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
This color is great and it seems to be promoting hair growth , my hair feels super soft and manageable after using this product . The color is vibrant and really natural looking . It does not bleed out in to my clothing after using this product!
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I buy the blue black and it looks great after I finish it. But about 2 weeks later you can't hardly see the blue in my hair anymore. It's a good product, I just wish the blue would last longer. I'll be trying a different brand this next time.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
This is the only hair dye that I have used at home. It always comes out great. No spots or lighter spots. Since this is the only hair color I have used myself I’m not sure if it’s normal or not but it really dries my hair out. To the point when I brush it the ends break. However this could just be my hair.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.