BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Tefi M.
Merrick, NY
A great product! The color looks like the one in the picture and something I love about it is that my hair after coloring it looks so soft and shiny. It has all the things that you need. Absolutely would buy it again
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Been using to highlight my hair for a few years now. It’s the perfect shade of blonde number 93. I haven’t tried any other brands because I’m so happy with this one. Very satisfied and will continue to buy. I like the oil packet you get to mix into the color.
Celyna G.
Fresno , CA
If your looking to color your hair and your a tad new to hair coloring this is a must ! The color is just as suppose to brand it comes with everything you need in the box I colored my hair about every month and this is the product I would go back to. Obsessed
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
My go-to brand for coloring my hair at home. The intense reds line is one of the only that I've tried that actually colors my dark brown hair red without looking brassy or orange. It left my hair feeling soft which is unusual for a home hair coloring kit.
Stephanie H.
Greenville, SC
I've been using Garnier Fructis for the past 10 years. Every time I get my hair cut, my stylist asks if it's my natural color. When I tell them it comes from a box I get admonished for "ruining my hair" and then they take it all back when I tell them I've been using the same brand for 10 years and it still leaves my hair looking and feeling amazing! I won't ever switch to another brand - I love my color too much!
Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
I live Garnier hair color. It has added vitamins and extracts that help bring life back to my chemically treated hair. Helping bring shine and vibrant color without leaving it fried and dull. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Sheccid M.
Lehigh Acres
This are like normal hair dye and it works, but I wouldn’t use again because it damages my hair and the color starts fading after a month. I will still recommend if you want a quick fix. Which is why I use to buy them. I never got disappointed by this product when I used to use it for a quick fix.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
The Nourishing Color Creme hair color works amazing! It doesn't overly damage my hair. It keeps it looking shiny, healthy, and hydrated. I love that it comes with a conditioning treatment for after you wash out the dye. Very kind and thoughtful of Garnier.
Wayna V.
Great conditioning permanent haircolor. It doesn't damage hair you can even use after relaxing or processing hair. Great for unifying hair color and tones. Covers grey and blonde hair completely and is very easy to apply at home obtaining professional quality.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Other more...
Garnier makes some of the best box color. Every box color is messy but this is pretty easy to use. Still have to be careful. Always smells good and the conditioner smells good too. I have to dye my hair monthly to get rid of greys and it covers nicely
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.