BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Alexandra M.
Montreal, QC
I use it for dye a weave it didn't damage the hair but the mixed spilt everywhere
CAITLIN C.
lincolnshire
This product has a great coverage! My hair is always so silky & shiny after as well. It’s affordable as it’s usually on offer somewhere too. It’s long lasting & doesn’t face overly fast either which is great!
🐼🦄 N.
GUERNICA
Review for: 63 (Brown Sugar) more...
the truth that garnier nutrisse is one of my favorite tinctures, because part of nourishing your hair and leaving you the perfect color gives you a very nice care, the truth is one of my brand favors
Sam A.
Review for: Other more...
The colour i had was 260 black cherry and i mixed it with 462 tempting raspberry non stop i got sooooooo manny compliments i love it i always love garnier nutrisse my hair looks amazing after using it super easy to use as well! Will repurchase when needed!!! Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme

First picture is the before second is after i love it!!!
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Review for: 22 - Intense Blue Black more...
No es tan agrwsivo, lo que más me gusta es los productos adicionales como el aceite que trae,, y condición que hule muy bien . No es agresivo, colorea muy bien el cabello. Si. Dice que es un color , será y te pondrá ese color.
felicia k.
Very easy to use. Great color payoff. Works well over bleach. I would recommend to anyone who is a novice at hair coloring.
laveezza K.
Muscat
Review for: 93 (Honey Butter) more...
i tried this hair colur /dye few couple of months ago... and i am not happy with this brand at all.. it just give me and my hubby grey hair so quick... and i sake i will not go for garnier hair dye any more plus it left my hair so dry and it looks damage and frizzy with no life...
Caroline K.
Kitchener, ON
This is the only hair colour brand I use. I use the colour black cherry and I recolour it every 2 months. The colour always stays true and doesn't fade. Being a natural beach blonde a lot of different brands have used turned my Orange. So I ONLY use this brand for colour now on.
Ana Karla F.
El color dura mucho tiempo, no maltrata el cabello, tiene un aroma delicioso y sobre todo la ampolleta de aguacate ayuda a cuidar el cabello
Crystal E.
South Africa
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black, 10 (Licorice), 12 - Natural Blue Black, 22 - Intense Blue Black more...
Naturally my hair is brown with some black tones to it but I've always preferred very darker hair. I've been using Garnier nutrisse colour on my hair for as long as I can remember. It's super easy to use and it leaves my hair feeling lighter and healthier and shiner. The colour takes to my hair very well so I would definitely say that you get your money's worth.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.