BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

S W.
I absolutely loved this color. It came out oerfectly. I did notice that my hair had more split ends afterwards so that's a negative for me. But the color was simply 100% on point to what I wanted.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
I am well allergic to products for skin and hair colors. This one is one of my favorites to paint my hair comfortably and quietly. The color lasts for months and always leaves my hair super soft.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Other more...
This is an inexpensive alternative to coloring hair. The color is true to what it says. Application was really easy, but a little messy. It was really drying on my hair. It took a couple weeks to revive my hair after being colored. It did give my hair a really pretty shine.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This is one of the few products I use to color my hair. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and shiny, and the color lasts a long time. It has a few components to it but it's easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that colors their hair, even if it's slightly damaged!
maira f.
Los angeles, CA
Buen producto es cuestion de pigmentasion deja muy bien el coolor deseado yo siempre me gusta usarlo para teñir mi cabello en casa ..te keda super suave y larga duracion ademas no tiene olor lo recomiendo
MaDonna H.
Choctaw
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
It is truly kind to your hair even my hair dresser said my hair was healthy. The colors are tire also I don't like yellow gold or brassy tone so I buy the extra light ash blonde and it's perfect I love it. Price is very good for the quality. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mireida V.
New Bedford, MA
I have many gray hairs and this dye helps me not to see so much. I do not like to paint very often because it damages and mistreats the hair so much chemical. But I have continued to buy it and I will continue to buy it if necessary. Yes I buy it again.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Review for: Other more...
I've used this product to dye my hair and it worked perfect. I was a little nervous about damaging my hair but I was surprisingly happy to see my hair felt okay and not damaged. I've tried other brands that have left my hair dry and falling off. Would recommend this product.
Geralyn K.
Kerhonkson
I color my hair every few months and I always go for the reddish brown color. I love how it turns out...it's always super bright once it's first done and lightens up a bit as time goes by. Still a great product for the price!
Kate N.
I don't ever recommend at home color due to the damage BUT this is my go to when it comes to home dyes. The color is true, and the conditioner that comes with this is amazing. It makes my hair super soft and "fluffy" and shiny! I have been using this product for years in between salon visits. The blonde hue looks so good!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.