BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

k t.
Does the job overall. Easy to use and apply to my long hair. Decent scent and not too over powering. Okay coverage for the first few weeks.
Doral, FL
I used it for 1 year and 4 years ago and I recommend the color and did not mistreat my hair. With the oil that has you nourish the thread
Sydney D.
Vancouver
keeps my blonde looking fresh and natural now and kept my red bright and fun in high school. my hair holds onto this color for dear life.
Marcela R.
This permanent hair color from garner covered all my grays and gave me silky and shinny finished I use to use two since my hair is thick.
Becki L.
Redmarley D'Abitot, Newent, Gloucester
I always love the smell of this. Especially the conditioner afterwards! But again I’ve got to get two boxes because my hair is so thick.
Bárbara T.
Caracas
Siento que es uno de esos productos que dice mucho y hace poco, a las pocas lavadas se va y no de una forma uniforme, sino que por trozos
Doral, FL
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Review for: Other more...
I always dye my hair black so you cant really mess up but i do find this product makes my sooo shiny after use and colour lasts for ages
Ritu S.
Delhi
Good shine Great! Gives you good colour. Last for a week or two weeks complete coverage easy to apply totally recommend to all the users
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.