BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Kim J.
Omg i love this dye! I used this dye so many times. It's easy to use and it made my hair red just as i wanted. My hair is so hard to take a colored dye without bleaching. I would never bleach it. I would definitely buy over and over again. It really does work.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I love this stuff! I usually get the burgundy and brown shades and I love how it does the job. My hair does not feel damaged at all and this product is very affordable. I also love the deep conditioner that comes with this product. It smells great and leaves my hair so smooth and soft! I continue to repurchase this all the time.
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
I have used this product several times to brighten up my natural hair color. It works well and doesn't seem to leave my hair feeling dry and brittle like a lot of others do. The smell is nice and I think the avocado oil you add is wonderful for the hair. It is one of my favorites.
Stacey B.
This will be the only color I use....until they discontinue it. The red is subtle and the dark brown goes perfect with my skin tone year round. I’ve used other dyes and while I liked the color, they would dry out my hair. This one doesn’t, at all. My hair stays nice and smooth wash after wash. I will never buy another brand again.
Ivette O.
Roma, TX
This is amazing I always buy the medium brown shade and I love how it looks it is very inexpensive and I like the way it leaves my hair after I wash it out and the best thing is that you can find it pretty much everywhere from Walmart to HEB to Ulta......I highly recommend it!!!
Tori M.
Martinsburg, WV
I loved this dye. I had a really bad ombré done at a salon, and was so frustrated with my hair that I bought this in a dark shade and dyed my hair at home a few weeks later. I LOVE IT! Instead of damaging my hair it totally makes it silky smooth. I would definitely buy again.
Tracy C.
Clayton , NC
This is a great product to use between professional colorings.  It is affordable and easy to use and generally I am able to get the color to come off my skin.  I have found it to be one of the gentler colorants on the market that still provides quality color that doesn't wash out right away.
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this hair dye . A bit more expensive than the usual revlon or L'Oréal ones but this garner hair dye leaves my hair feeling sickly and smooth . I don't get the usual stiffness and dry effect that most hair dyes give you while you wait your 30 mins . Definitely recommend !
Faviola L.
I have medium dark hair and it basically comes out to the color said on the box. It never damaged my hair in the five times I dyed it but for some reason the color wouldn't stay in my hair. After every shower it would stain all my towels, and after working out my shirt would look bloody. Lol aside from that it looked nice...
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Boxed hair dye is horrible for your hair! I used this one a while ago before I knew how bad it is and the first week was ok then it started to fade in patches and now my hair is a horrible yellow orange color
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.