BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Thank you #influenster #voxbox. This product is such a good product for the price! The packaging is nice the labels are visible. The color is exactly what I expected it to be and is really easy to apply yourself. Has the conditioner to add to your hair dye and is amazing. Is very silky and creamy for your hair. I love this product honestly my go to forever is super quick and easy! You have everything you need in this box to get your flawless hair!
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: 101 - Extra Light Buttery Blonde more...
I buy this granier nutrirsse every month. I love it becsue I don’t have to bleach my hair to get it blonde. In my case my hair was brunette but when I started dying blonde it turned out my hair lighter by the month.
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
This stuff smells much better than other box dyes, and it works a lot better too. I don't feel like my hair is nearly as dry as when I use other brands like Clairol or Loreal. The colors last for a reasonable amount of time and they don't have weird build up in your hair like some other brands do. I really like using this!
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
This is the least offense smelling hair dye I've ever used. I started coloring my hair at the age of 13, and I've continued to do so for the last 20 years. Nutrise is the brand I always come back to. It's affordable, gentle and effective.
Christa M.
Denair
I LOVE this product. No matter what color I choose I always get the color that appears on the box and my hair feels so soft after I dye it! It also lasts quite a while in my hair, and fades out very subtly, making it possible to stop dying it again if I chose to do so.
Tearra F.
Saint Louis, MO
It didn't come out as light as the box said it would but I love the golden blonde colir that did cpme out. Shines so much like the sun and the conditioner is so worth buying the box. Smells like a garden.
Skye G.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I have used this color a few times. I really like it, the color was a bit brassy then I would like it to be, but for the price it worked pretty well. I might buy it again in the future, but I may try to find other options.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love Garnier Hair color dye! Ive been getting garnier for 3years now and everytime i dye my hair it comes out AMAZING ive been dying my hair red and its been my favorite. It dosent dry your hair out really bad and it keeps it soft and smooth. And smells good
mercedes p.
Bloomington, IN
I lately dyed my hair and planning on dying my hair again. I am trying to go blonde but I have black hair. Other the. That I feel like this product does its job and I love this brand! Satisfied with the product 👌
💄reviewsbynEl🎥 (.
Candelaria, Toa baja
I really like this hair dye. Especially because the scent is very low. It doesn't leave my jair damaged and I really like that you add oil to the mix. I recommend it if your on a budget and need something ASAP.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.