BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Karina S.
Lichfield
Garnier is one of the best haircoloring product.I colour my hair regularly.and it's affordable not expensive.the colours are really good always match,after colouring hair always shines.recommend product.
Briana G.
Guelph, ON
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I used this to bleach my hair around this time last year, despite the colour turnout being as expected, My hair became super brittle and tended to break a lot after treating. I would not buy it again.
Jessica L.
A great product and colour. Since my hair is waist length, the amount of product given is still a lot for me. but the colour turned out really nice and i got many compliments.
Gail-Marie C.
Richmond Hill , ON
Garner hair color gives you a fairly good coverage of color on your hair. Not a very wide range of colors but there are several to choose from. I don't find it as intense a color as other products
Amanda Sophia S.
Kitchener, ON
I dye my hair all the time, Ganiner Nutrisse is the only hair dye I use and trust. It makes my hair look even with only the use of one box since I have very long hair.
Vee A.
I love this brand. It's inexpensive, and I always go back to it. The colours it provides are very nice also. It makes my hair shiny too, which is a huge plus for me :)
Rachelle B.
The past few times I've dyed my hair I've used this. It doesn't have that strong smell most hair dyes have and the colour is exactly what it says. It's not patchy and it lasts a long time. I would recommend.
Theresa H.
North York, ON
Love this product and have this color in my hair right now. Its not too harsh on my hair and i have fine hair. Color comes out perfect.. Great product will buy again
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I really like this product, easy to use and it looks great! It's just one of the many different brands I use though, I tend to buy whatever is on sale at the time.
ashley h.
Garnier is the hair dye i would use before i switched to salon dye as recomended by my hairdresser. However as a box dye garnier is defenitly my go to as it leaves your hair looking wonderful and it doesnt ruin your hair either!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.