BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Fallon M.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: 12 - Natural Blue Black more...
This brand of hair color is the best I have ever used! I have dyed my hair for years and used many different brands. I have even used the “best” brands from beauty supply stores. Of all the different brands I have used, this one never washes out and does not fade! I highly recommend this if you want a color free from fading and washing out.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
back when I use to color my hair brown, I tried this. mind you, that was many years ago, but I tried this and HATED it. I have very curly, thick hair and this made it super greasy and tangled for some reason after I washed it out. I barely use box dye as it is and this was definitely a no go for me.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
I love Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color! Medium Reddish Brown (Sangria) is the perfect shade of red! The color lasts about a month before it starts fading (I wash it with cool water). The price is great because I can't afford to go to the salon every month when the gray starts showing! It is a great product and I continue to purchase every month!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Soft Mahogany Brown 415 (Raspberry Truffle) more...
I love Garnier Hair color. It never seems to damage my hair afterwards. The color is always beautiful and true to what the box shows. I love how my hair smells after wards and I love how healthy it looks. It's very long lasting and so affordable. Highly recommend their hair dying kits!
jo L.
Erie, PA
Review for: Other more...
I have decided to go with a reddish blond and let me tell you people I have not stopped talking about how pretty my hair color looks normally I do a rose gold however you can only rinse with cold or water because pastels come out of your hair faster and I'm more of a wash and go I'm very busy so this was a compromise but still looks awesome
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
I have very dark hair, so I know before using this that I won't get the blonde thats on the bottle. I do, however, use this to get my hair lighter. This box gives me a nice light brown and I love that it doesn't make my hair brassy like some other blonde dyes I've used in the past.
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
I am not one to use box dyes, but this one is OKAY. It's affordable, but it also damaged my hair. Besides that, I think they have a great color selection. I picked this product up at Walgreens, Ulta, and CVS before. I will ONLY recommend this to someone on a budget, or when you need to just get your hair done and Sally's is closed.
Elizabeth C.
Preston, GA
Love this! It doesn't damage your hair and it's super east to use! I used it about once every 5 months and you can buy it from the dollar store! I loved the color but it can also give a darker color in your hair than it has on the box.
Heather M.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
This box color is great. It doesn't have a strong smell of ammonia and the color you get most likely will match the color on the box. It actually combined with the conditioner makes your hair very soft unlike other box colors. I definitely recommend this product. It is wonderful
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
I have used this product several times to brighten up my natural hair color. It works well and doesn't seem to leave my hair feeling dry and brittle like a lot of others do. The smell is nice and I think the avocado oil you add is wonderful for the hair. It is one of my favorites.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.