BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Wanda M.
Hilden, Nova Scotia
After a bad dye job with another product and a major haircut I tried this brand and fell in love with it. dark Brown is my colour and it lasted until I coloured again. It left my hair soft and manageable and the colour stayed. My brand for life!!! They have many colours to choose from.
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
I self applied and it was easy to do. Didn't drip and didn't smell strong. The colour was natural-looking and matched well to my dark brown hair. Coloured my greys completely at first but washed down to a lighter shade after a few weeks.
Gustavo A.
São Paulo
It is a brand that I really trust, but when I used this product a few time ago back in my discolored hair, it was a disaster, it was not the color planned, and it was much easier to stay because my hair was blonde, in the end it became completely black.
dafne i.
chula vista
Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color product comes in a nice package and its easy to apply onto, the price for this product is not expensive and the best thing is that they have variety of colors to choose and they do give u the color you want, im satisfied for the color it has given me and way better because the color doesnt fall off
zorana S.
I really like this hair color its easy to use and works well for my damaged hair.My hair feels soft and easy to managed style that i wont.,smell good too.Definitely buy again since the price is good and you can always find on spacial or coupons that save money Thanks
makeupbysakeena h.
Salmiya, Salmiya
its not that great,colour doesnt lasts mush as they say im looking in to some other colour brands now after waahing my hair still colour keeps on coming out it fade soon :(
Esra K.
UK
I have been using Garnier Nutrisse on my hair for about five years now. It is a kind of dye that works really well on my super thick hair, and doesn't make me nauseous from the fumes! And since I am still in college, it is great that I can find products like these that do not completely clean out my wallet.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Me encanta que ahora gardnier saque tintes con una mezcla especifica para cabellos oscuros. Así nos hacemos una idea de como quedará él color y no nos teñimos a ciegas solo viendo como quedaría él color si fuéramos rubias.
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
The brand Garnier Nutrisse hair dye is great just because it gives you a shiny color and one tone all over your hair. The color stays longer and doesn't gives you a head ache after the application. Conditioner helps your hair feel healthy even after application!
Tara B.
Murray Corner, NB
Coloured evenly , and most importantly left my hair looking natural. Easily covered the grey. I found this colour to not be too harsh on my hair or skin and was very easy to apply. Very satisfied as a busy mom and farm owner I rarely have time to indulge at a salon and this allows me to pamper at home.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.