BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Taylor M.
Vancouver
I recently used this dye in my hair and after the application I found it was absolutely great, very rich and natural looking, i always go to Ganier because I find it protects oils in my hair the best. However after about 4 washes I noticed the colour was already fading and washing out, which I never notice with any other colours I've used from this brand.
Nathaly O.
Dyed my hair this color thinking it was going to look like it on the box. It's not even remotely close. My hair looks like my natural hair color which is extremely dark brown. I was trying to go lighter. I wish I wouldn't have spent my money on this. Your colors are not as shown. I don't like results too dark. I don't think I will be buying your product agaln.
Jessie B.
Woodstock , ON
Only hair dye brand I will use ! Covers great , large verity of colours and my hair always looks great and feels wonderful ! The price is also great specially when you have to buy two boxes for long thick hair !
Louise K.
Mansfield , Notts
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Brought this after being recommended by a friend. Applied as stated( I’m a regular dyer so know what I’m doing) washed off after required time and was shocked to find my roots were ginger!!! The ends were brittle but blonde. I will not be buying again
caitlin a.
This is the product I use when colouring my hair and I get it in the shade darkest brown. I use this product because since the first use the colour had been expected and I get a luminous shine. This product is definitely my favourite for hair colour
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"I feel Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit Oil Concentrate is easy to use. The color comes out natural looking. I love the smell of the fruit oil concentrate. Good price. My hair looks shiny & feels nice & soft after use. The color lasts about 4 weeks. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is that it contains an ingredient which my skin doctor feels may not be good."
Lorna E.
Quesnel, BC
I am one who is always changing the colour of my hair. I am either not satisfied with the coverage or I end up not really loving the colour. This is one of my top brands my hair truly feels natural after using
rachel.Z ..
oran
I have used this exact product plenty of times. I do have dry hair  so I have to be careful but I do like it a lot. My hair is between fair to a light brown. It is hard to find a match and this one seems to be in my top 3 hair color brands."
Rebecca P.
Chipping norton, Oxfordshire
Easy to use, no strong smell, developed well. Needed 2 boxes to cover all of hair (recomend 2 boxes if you have long or thick hair), nice colour, soft hair afterwards, conditioner that came with it would benefit from a scent, repeated user.
Laura C.
San jose del valle
Me da el pelo me tinté el pelo ayer y me dejó un tono perfecto era el color que yo quería y no me ha quedado extraño esta marca es la que yo uso siempre que me quiero colorear el pelo porque te deja el cabello como si no te lo hubieras tenido
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.