BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Fatima 😊.
Harrow, Middlesex
Of all of the hair dyes I've used, this is my favourite! I usually use the lightest shade 10.01 to lighten my ends without fully bleaching them (for an ombre look) and it does a great job of making my brown-black hair a mid-light brown. If you want to experiment with lightening your hair, this is great.
Megan P.
I loved this color on my hair and also enjoyed the ease of this product when dying my hair. The oder was also not strong. After the job was complete my hair was left silky and smooth. This product did not dry out my hair and lasted a long time before touch ups .
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product however I noticed the ones with "golden" tones in them will grab onto any small trace of red or gold in your hair and make your hair darker so be careful when choosing colours. I probably wouldn't suggest this for others unless they've used it before.
Yumi Z.
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario
I've been using this as root touch up at home. I don't think it's good for root touch up as you can see a color difference even if you use the same color. It's probably better for all over color. That being said, it doesn't leave my hair overly dry like over dyes and the colour pay off is good. The conditioning treatment that comes with it is also quite nice!
Bethany S.
Sheffield
Snell is very strong, however expected with a hair colourant. Frequently use this brand, doesbt leave the hair feeling damaged or straw like afterwards. The colours are sometimes a let down, others are true to what they say. I think theyre very easy to use and i would buy again if i was going to recolour my hair. I think they are expensive and tend to not colour my hair anymore because of the cost of upkeep
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Los tonos rojos y cobrizos de gardnier nos exquisitos. Este es uno de mis favoritos de los que me he aplicado. Lo que manos me gusta de esta marca es que él tinte no maltrata tanto mi cabello y la ampolla que trae ayuda bastante para hidratar él cabello y mantener él color por más tiempo
Cassandra C.
REGINA, SK
This red  works to cover even very dark brown. I was a little disappointed that it was not as red as the box was and my result was a more natural red. I used it twice now 2 months in a row. The first week or so it is a brillant red then it faded to a duller red color pretty quickly. If your going for dramatic this is a big change and be prepared for the roots to show.
Georgie S.
Welwyn garden city, Hertfordshire
I've always used this brand for my hair colouring! The smell is my absolute favourite it's just gorgeous! The colour always comes out as expected and I've never had a bad result. My hair always feels nourished after and I adore the conditioner included too. 100% would always recommend this.
Karla T.
Doral, FL
What I like the most about Garnier products is their smell. This dye does not smell like strong chemistry, it is a more pleasant smell.
Leaves hair shiny, soft and with excellent coverage. Very nice tones, it's worth buying.
It is durable, it resists a few washes.
Eva H.
Windsor , ON
I used this when i was like a teenager and had blonder hair. Its nice, has a nice packaging and is perfect for the normal hair. I dont recomend it if you have oily hair. That's why i dont use it anymore, since i have oily hair now.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.