BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Yubisay R.
Barquisimeto
I really like it. It doesn't dry out my hair- it stays soft and shiny for weeks after coloring. The only down side is that doesn't cover the gray as well as salon color.
Alen V.

It's a beauty ... I've always wanted to get it, I've seen it on pages and I really like what the kit brings. And the design is beautiful as it is one of my favorite movies.
alondra a.
mexico
tintes para el cabello Garnier son uno de mis favoritos porque huelen tan bueno !! Sin embargo, no se puede seguir usando la misma caja (tinte que ha realizado) para mantener su pelo del mismo color. Hice esto con el rojo y el pelo terminé la desecación y el encrespamiento a cabo al máximo !!! Así que al comprar este producto, y que teñir el cabello, usted tiene que seguir comprando nuevas cajas y haciendo nuevo tinte para mantener su pelo actualiza. Lo cual está bien! Sólo deseo saber que hace un tiempo atrás, de modo que mi pelo no se veía como si tuviera conmocionado.
Dana V.
Dubai , Dubai
Not damaging hairs which is a very big +! But unfortunately not long lasting. Color will wash off very fast. But here u are not damaging your hair. So that's why I gave 3 stars. Because it depends what is your aim. Long lasting color or damage free hair?
Fiorentina C.
no es mi favorita por que no me da mucho color como me gustaria siento que le falta pigmentación, lo que me gusta es que tiene un olor muy ligero y ciertamente agradable pero no es mi favorita
Jenneriel Djajadi L.
Homestead, FL
My opinion is that every Garnier hair product is the best thing on the planet! haha easy to use and great price! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Claire T.
Clacton, Essex
I bought this to even up my hair colour, I had red hair about 2 years ago and I've had difficulty in covering it even though I have used a stripper with no ammonia.

This has covered it perfectly and evened up the colour, there is a slight tinge of red at the bottom but it blends in well and I can now wear my hair half up and half down! 😊

The conditioner is so soft and my hair doesn't feel brittle in any way! top marks Garnier!
Sal M.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde, 42 (Black Cherry), 452 (Chocolate Cherry) more...

This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Amado PS-16630 P.
Doral, FL
I usually paint my hair myself at home (I have experience) using this product. I can say that the color lasts 1 month and a little more, to try the duration of other more expensive brands I decided to go to a beauty center to dye my hair and go surprise! 😱the color stayed exactly 1 month and spent twice what I normally spend when I do it in my house. the box brings the instructions and utensils for the process, I recommend it.💪🏻
Jamie M.
Dundee
Okay so I have brown hair but wanted a little darker so I got this and only in the light can you tell it's brown my hair looks more black than brown.. also if your like me and blessed with grey hairs then they do seem to come through it very quickly I think it's because of how dark the dye actually is.. so if your looking for a very dark brown leaning towards black this is for you if not I'd advise to go for a lighter colour
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.