BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Emily L.
Lakeburn
I am not a fan, yes it does color but it doesn't stay in well it's very affordable ant my local Jean coutu because it's always on sale Hahahah but, I would suggest not buying this if you want good color.
Soukaina M.
I love garnier products not only the hair dye but other products as well. Their hairdy leaves my hair super soft and it doesnt come off until months later. It is also really cheap and easy to use
bela A.
Ryadih
So nature and glowing ,it also doesn't damage the hire ,it much Light compared to other and so affordable and the most important thing that has perfect cover and so effective
Amanda G.
Haven't used the colour shown, but I used the black shade for a while until it was no longer available. (I think the colour was discontinued as I searched every supermarket and drug store and couldn't find it). East to follow instructions, comes with good quality gloves, which you don't usually get in shop bought dyes, has a lovely fruity smell to it, which is a lot better than the usual strong hair dye smell! The conditioner that comes with it felt really luxurious too, and left my usually dry hair soft, shiny and manageable. The dye itself stayed in my hair for about 4 - 5 weeks, which is the usual length of time for dye to stay in my hair. It's also good at covering grey hair, even those persistent ones.
Anita K.
England
When you eye your hair it doesn't destroy your hair therefore leaving it smooth and not dead. The colour was better then I expected, it's easy to use and it leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking. I myself was very satisfied with the product and would definitely use it again.
Sarah M.
Spruce Grove , AB
My go-to box dye when it comes to dying my hair. I've used the black and bleach and they work amazing. Only downside are the gloves. Dye always leaks through for me somehow.
Cassie T.
Orangeville, ON
If your looking for a hair die that has max coverage then this is for you
This is the brand I alwase you for my hair it has max covrage its really cheap too so if your looking for a hair die then this one is for you
Emely V.
Works perfectly for my hair, does not damage my hair or dry it. I've never had my hair fall, I can honestly say that this product is one of the best I've ever had.
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, ON
I love using this brand because it doesn't have too strong of a smell, it gives good color exchange, and the conditioner that it comes with is very nourishing to the hair
Jhennyfer K.
ananindeua,pa
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
Gosto muito das tintas da garnier, já usei muito e quando penso em pintar o cabelo só confio nela para a mudança, ela supera minhas alternativas concerteza, podem confiar
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.