BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
My go to hair color product is Nutrisse hair color! The color is always as expected and it super affordable! Sometimes I don't have the time or energy to go to the salon, so I go straight to CVS and buy this product.  It is easy to use, and I get lots of compliments!
Tara R.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Love Garnier color, quality and value. Will continue using this great product! It's easy to apply, easy to maintain, easy instructions and many lovely shades. I change my hair color on a regular basis and use products that are least harmful to my hair, Garnier is a great option.
Ari G.
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
Garnier is my favorite box color brand it makes your hair feel so smooth after use it lasts a long time when you dye it and it makes sure that you get get nutrients after you dye it by adding the avocado conditioner.
Keisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great and diverse brand of hair dye. You can find almost every shade. The blonde i chose was great and exactly what i was looking for and it was easy to apply. The only bad thing i would say about this product is that it is not a permanent color. It will start to get darker after 2 shampoos.
Emily S.
Rivesville
Review for: 42 (Black Cherry) more...
used the color on my hair for about 2 years straight. i loved the color that it turned out. dark brown with hints of red and purple in the sunlight. however it did fade pretty fast. still using the product just recently switched to a different color.
Daisy V.
San Jose , CA
This hair coloring brand is my go-to. I feel that this doesn’t damage your hair as much as the others. My hair feels thicker after applying this. The color is as expected. I’ve only used the darker shades. They do have a chart on the side of the box that lets you know how your hair color will react to the tint. The conditioner that comes in the box makes the hair feel soft. I recommend this.
Bethany W.
Denver
I used the lightest shade of blonde, and it was honestly the best at home bleach I’ve ever used. It lightened my hair thoroughly and evenly, and had that characteristic fruity scent that I associate with Garnier. I would absolutely use it again.
Elida G.
Review for: 41 - Dark Nude Brown more...
My mom absolutely loves this Garnier hair color products .. she loves the way it leaves her hair soft ..very easy to use she has tried other kinds of hair dyes but nope she gos right back to her Garnier also very affordable
Tina S.
Scottsville ky
When I can't get to the salon. I know I can count on Garnier hair color to get me through! The scent is great not overwhelming. Love the way it doesn't drip down your face. Very easy to use. Great product!
Ariel R.
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
I've been using this brand of hair dye for years and have never had a problem with it. It always gave me great results. And for the cheap price it gives you more than enough product with excellent overall, finishing color
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.