BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

• Excellent its the mĂĄximo4 Answers
  • How long does the color resist in the hair? Does it fall ...4 Answers
  • Does the colour show on your hair?2 Answers
Chloe M.
So I decided to ditch the blonde locks for a nice brown colour in time for winter🤷
It turned out a very dark brown almost black colour, but I love it and I'm glad it turned out how it did! Covered my blonde hair perfectly, the colour hasn't faded at all when I've washed it since and it still looks as fresh as the day I did it. I love the garnier nutrisse dyes as there is never much if any damage to your hair, it leaves it feeling silky smooth and as perfect as a salon would. 100% recommend to anyone wanting a change or a new dye to try out.
Judy H.
Farnham, QC
Ots a good product , I aleays have the good color with this one , Garnier is a brand who have make his place on marketplace , the smell isn't so bad and its confortable tu use
Lucy J.
Northampton, Northamptonshire
I have to admit im not loyal to one brand of hair colour. I do tend to buy whats on offer however i do like this one as it does make my hair look suoer shiny and feel like its been coloured in a salon.
Astrid M.
Los tintes son excelentes y huelen riquĂ­simo, no es ese olor a quĂ­mico. No use este color, fue uno diferente y quedo hermoso! Lo bueno es que no se caen tan rĂĄpido del cabello.
Saleena H.
Brampton, ON
I absolutely love garnier hair colour especially for a quick touch up or colour. It smells great they put an oil in the box so it leaves your hair looking extremely healthy
Liliana G.
Langlee, Galashiels
Review for: Other more...
I used a ginger colour on my hair. Advertised as permanent on the box but faded very very quickly. Wouldn't use that particular colour again but the formula was very good
Christina K.
Mississauga, ON
I recommend this to people who have light hair trying to go darker or to get your hair lightened first before using this product. I didn't so it came out a bit more orangy than I thought but still a good product
Ashleigh W.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Other more...
I constantly get compliments on my hair colour from strangers and family. People always think I've died my hair at a salon. This is the only hair colour that I use !!!
Samia O.
Dhaka
My aunt used it and her is thick black, didn't require bleaching. Color was as expected. Very impressed as can be used in home alone if applied right. bad side, color last close to 6 months and need to be re-applied. Satisfied.
Sisters🇨🇦 K.
Mississauga, ON
Great product and love the colour it gives off! Extremely natural and colours as expected! Love this product range and no damage to the hair. Easy to use and affordable. Deffo buy again :)
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.