BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Anmol K.
Kitchener
This brand has never gave me any rashes or any sorts of symptom that are bad. I always go for a color in the plum or reds you have to use it more than twice for the color to be effective. I would buy it again because the only company I trust
Tan H.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
Review for: 41 - Dark Nude Brown more...
Does what it says on the tin. Covers my greys, colours the hair while keeping it nourished. The colour does look a bit lighter than expected but that's probably because I'm using it to cover grey hair rather than an overall colour change.
Lucy C.
Borehamwood
Good hair dye , doesnt give as much coverage as id like i always find small strands that have stayed the same colour (could be the way im applying though) decent price , one pack is enough for short to medium length hair , would recommend
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas
No considero que sea un producto que cumpla con lo que promete. Se desvanece con facilidad y no cubre al 100% las canas. Creo que funciona mejor para usarlo como un tono sobre tono.
Lua G.
Me gustó mucho el color que tiene , sinceramente no me gusta el aroma a la hora de prepararlo ,no lo eh usado en mi  cabello pero si lo veo cuando acompaño al salón a mi amiga
Kenicha R.
These dyes immediately stain my hair, the thread is not mistreated and brings an oil rich in avocado vitamins that protects the hair from the moment you apply it, I love it because it is durable and good warm.
Angie F.
Nice color, applies well and lasts really long. It does wash out eventually and wont really last u to another color. One con is that the colors arent as vibrant as the box shows.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Whenever I look for hair dye I always look for this brand. I love the scent of the dye, it's not overwhelming like other brands. The color is always vibrant and wonderful. I plan on buying again very soon!
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
After years of getting my hair done at the salon, I wanted to find a cheaper way to do my hair. I didn't know what product to use but I had really liked the garnier nutrisse reds for darker hair. I bought a box and it turned out fabulous! I got so many compliments and people were surprised I used a box dye. I have been using garnier nutrisse dyes for a few years now! My hair is shoulder length and you definitely need 2 boxes to cover it all. It gives you a nice and vibrant red color! It usually lasts for a couple weeks only because red is a hard color to keep! This is my go to hair dye brand and I always recommend to everyone of my friends and family and strangers who ask me what I use on my hair :)
Judit D.
I like this product very much.
Very affordable to compere to the other ones out the.Very easy to use it a the smell and finish is amazing.
Very satisfied with the colour too.
Defenetly but it again.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.