BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Anthea K.
Cape Town
Review for: Other more...
So I dyed my hair when I was pregnant and nothing happend ,because people say it bad to dye your hair when ur pregnant ,I guarantee you that this product is different ,i used it and still after a year my hair still looks like I dyed it yesterday .must have
Jessica D.
Kingston
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Pretty good, the colour is nice and it got the job done, I find these dyes for some reason don’t like to stick to the roots but overall pretty good product for an at home diy due set, but I’ll probably just get a professional to do my hair next time haha
Oumelkheir K.
Ain oussera
I have used this dye for my hair for more than a year and I noticed a huge difference from the color of my hair to its texture and its superlative softness thanks to the balms of Garniera. I was really satisfied with my use of hair dyeI would recommend it to anyone looking for a permanent color pigment and a stark natural color
Alice A.
Billingham, Cleveland
Good colours and great quality for the price. Leaves your hair feeling very soft and nourishing as it comes with a small amount of conditioner to use for the days after you have coloured your hair! Very satisfying
Jessica J.
coventry
I have been dying my hair since I was fifteen and this at home dye has got to be the best i've ever used! The application process is simple and the colour is exactly what you expect to get. Was glad I came across this dye and will continue to use it!
Holly G.
It's good for overall colour but didn't dye my roots as effectively as I would have liked, definitely raised my hair a few shades though. Colour on box isn't quite the colour achieved but not massively far off.
Holly L.
kent
I have used this brand before but not this specific colour. It worked very well on my hair and the dye lasted up to 4-5 weeks until it started to fade I would recommend using a colour protect shampoo&conditioner.
Alex W.
Really easy to use and the conditioner that comes with it is great and leaves my hair really silky and soft. Didn't give it full marks as I find the colour comes out darker than on the box so always a bit of a risk when trying out a new shade.
Anmol K.
Kitchener
This brand has never gave me any rashes or any sorts of symptom that are bad. I always go for a color in the plum or reds you have to use it more than twice for the color to be effective. I would buy it again because the only company I trust
Manthiie M.
Hyde road, Gillingham Dorset
I felt like this made my hair dry and the colour wasn't very good! It was dull and no shine to it at all it also felt a bit heavy? I feel like I've definitely tried much better box dyes. I think the main reason I got it was it was on offer.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.