BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Paola P.
Doral, FL
The dye is a beautiful color. When you apply the color it has the normal strong chemical smell. When you wash your hair the first few times (in cold water) the color will bleed a little. I used darkest berry burgundy, which shows up purple in sunlight, in regular light its dark with red.
Denize O.
Portugal
gostei porque não tem um cheiro muito desagradável ao pintar os cabelos. a cor é intensa e dura conforme você lave os cabelos, a tinta não precisa ficar mais de meia hora nos cabelos para poder obter a cor que deseja. simplesmente não troco de marca em relação a coloração de cabelo.
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
When i think of dying my hair, and do it at home, i would definitely buy this product, I've used it a lot and i really get the color that i want for mu hair, and i leaves my hair with a lot of shine and looking very healthy i would recommend it
Rosilay M. A.
me encantan los tintes Garnier, no maltrata el cabello y le da un acabado brillante. gran variedad de colores, su precio es muy accesible yo llevo año usandolos. Si quieren teñirse el cabello sin maltratos deben usar estos tintes y sus productos.
Estefany P.
Los mejore tinte de colores súper hidratante súper barato y súper bueno jajjaja lo ame siempre utliso mi Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme loamor
Stacey G.
Maryport , Cumbria
This is my all time favourite home dye kits as it doesn't have that strong smells most box dyes have , it has a lovely fruity smell to it and doesn't damage your hair at all it leaves your hair feeling so soft I would deffinatly recommend!
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Garnier Nutrisse is the best nourishing hair dye ive ever tried. I have used dark brown, likght brown and other colors. Compared to other similar products on the market, i keep coming back to this one. The conditioning cream it comes with is so nourising and makes my hair silky and smooth!
Kimberleigh Ann N.
Durban
I used this hair color a few years ago , I wanted super dark hair without looking like an evil villain , it was the perfect shade that I wanted and left my hair silky and shiny
I was very disappointed when I couldn't find this color in stores again and was told it was discontinued
Bianca R.
Tillsonburg, ON
I've tried this product a few times I found that after I used it some of my hair started falling out it's easy to do yourself and makes your hair really soft I would recommend this product if you don't want to damage your hair too much
Chloe D.
Morecambe , Heysham
I used to use this one when I had dark hair! Amazing product I have thick hair and used to by 2 boxes but could get all my hair dyed with one! It has easy follow instructions too! If I went dark again I would definitely buy it again.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.