BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
Casi siempre utilizo esta marca. En el salón me cobran mucho por teñirme el cabello y solo me pinto de negro. Prefiero hacerlo en casa. Los colores tienden a salirse muy rápido, pero en general siento que mi cabello no sufre mucho.
Millie H.
Wow, really amazing. For a dye it doesn't feel like it damages your hair at all. I used to be a dark red and it was gorgeous, it's a very simple packaging but I love it. When I removed it, it removed fairly easily. I would definitely go back to it.
Ann S.
Alfred, ON
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
Love using this product on my hair, I am pleased with the results every time. I find it smells better than other brands, and leaves my hair soft. It is very easy to use, and the color is great. I am always pleased when I use this product. I buy this product over and over.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
It didn't work perfectly for me. My natural hair is brown so the colour was more orange than blonde. But i have to admit that it helped my hair and it didn't make them dry and unhealthy. It was a shiny colour and i think that i will prefer it again the next time!!
Nour ⚡.
Review for: Other more...
It's garnier it's always been garnier and always will be even if the colouring process damages your hair nope not with this one I feel my hair nourished because it's with fruit oil concentration ! that's why i swear but t and will never change my routine. I recommand
Fabiana M.
california
I love garnier dyes because they do not damage my hair much unlike other dyes, and when my hair is treated what I'M looking for is quality that's why I love garnier dyes, they take carr of my hair, they are natural, they dont damage the environment and many things more fantastic
Sofia Q.
CD.JUAREZ
It is pretty easy to use, comes with instructions, the gloves and the mixture with the little repair conditioner, the color was good, because i was darkening my hair, it does it's job, i wouldn't recomend it in thin hair like mine because it tends to damage easily!
Stephanie D.
I've been using this colour of hair dye for the last 2 or so years. Previously, I dyed my hair bright (fire engine) red. This is more of a subtle reddish Brown, which is perfect for me now. I love this colour at all stages. I've gotten many compliments from different people about this hair colour (including my hair dresser).
Nour F.
Beirut, Naameh
I colored my hair with it it is very good in giving a great color  and long lasting it lasted for about 2 months on my hair i don't know if the same on others it is easy to use yet you can do it alone with out a salon i will buy again every time when i color my hair
Margo H.
I used this on unbleached, dark blonde hair and it provided great coverage! The new color was a little flat and didn't sit differently in highlights versus lowlights, though. However, the color was really fun and cute, and there was more than enough product in the box to color all of my shoulder length hair in one go.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.