BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jessica D.
Pretty good. My hair doesn't allow hair dye to cling on for very long and so the color fades very quickly on my hair but the Garnier dye is nice and they have a very nice color collection. It stays as long as it usually stays which is for about a week or 3.. which is normal for my type of hair.
Sarah Heidi P.
Oxford, Oxford
Review for: Other more...
As far as home packet dyes go, I would definitely recommend garnier. I change my hair on a nearly monthly basis and when I want to go back to my natural light brown this is always the brand I choose. Very easy to apply, clear instructions and doesn't feel as damaging as many other brands do.
Alexandra D.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...

Lo compré para hacer reflejos en el cabello que es de color marrón oscuro, para hacerlo no me veo muy rubias sólo unos toques de color marrón en el pelo que me ha gustado, aunque me di cuenta de que el cabello era un poco maltratado por el tinte, pero el color se mantiene en el tiempo y no cambia de color por lo que si lo recomiendo.
Daisy Y.
I've love this color. So natural looking. You can notice the golden tones in the light. I'm addicted to hair coloring but I'd rather stop. Fairly priced and you can get these on sale from time to time . It doesn't damage my hair .
Victoria S.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this hair colour line for years. It is always one of my go to brands when I'm getting hair colour. It's easy to use, price effective when it's on sale, and the colour is usually pretty true. I've had some issues in the past but nothing dramatic with accurate colour.
Este producto tiene muy lindos tonos de fácil aplicacion sólo que se cae muy rápido la pigmentación. .. después de una semana cambia de color...
Recomendable un 50% si llega a sacar de apuros... y mas barato que ir con un profesional
Beth-Ann S.
I haven't coloured my hair in a long time ( I have been growing out the colour so I can eventually donate my hair). However, when I did colour my hair, this was my favourite. It gave intense colour, even on my dark hair, and it easily covers my mom's greys. After colouring, my hair is soft, shiny and it looks incredibly healthy.
Annie S.
Whitby, ON
I DIDNT USE THIS COLOUR. i used the "Firey Red 404" and i am obsessed with the outcome. my hair was so bright red and i normally have dark brown hair. it works so well on dark hair and the colour lasts so long.
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
I like the colour I'd gained from this dye. However, I noticed that it would wash out so easily and only lasted around 3 weeks. I have used better hair dyes from a different brand. The colour was as expected but I'm not entirely satisfied with the product. I think I'll avoid Garnier when purchasing hair dye in the future
Elizabeth U.
This hair colour turned my hair from brownish-red to black. On their website there are tons of reviews for this particular colour and it does the same to everyone. I am incredibly disappointed with this product!!!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.