BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

member-c21ec
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black, 12 - Natural Blue Black more...
This product is great and useful . You need to take it without losing time .

This product is great and useful . You need to take it without losing time...
Michelle B.
Grästorp
Since I moved here in Sweden I've been coloring my own hair at home. I can't afford to go to salon the same way I did in my home-country because its really expensive here. And Garnier Nutrisse hair Color is to the rescue because it's affordable and they have lots of color to choose from. Just make sure you follow the instructions if you've never done this before. Rinsing out the color in the shower takes a while or a day or two. Easy to use and it has conditioner that comes with it that makes your hair soft after dyeing it.

Charlotte B.
Birmingham
I used this product quite some time ago as I have dyed my hair countless of times. When I used this the instructions where so easy for somone that wasn't perfessional and gave you a clear guide on how to do it at home and the safety considerations from handling the chemicals. Putting this dye on was fine and my head didn't itch when the colour was processing. After I washed the dye out, blow dried and straightened my hair the colour was so gorgeous yet so natural. It had such a nice shine making my hair look healthy and suprisingly didn't leave my hair feeling dry which what normally happens after I put chemicals on my hair.
Nora C.
Laayoune
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Harriet A.
Don't really have anything good or bad to say about this product, the after treatment smells so good and makes my hair soft despite having just been dyed. Easy enough to use but as with any hair dye product, can be very messy! I always put down towels and cover surfaces. :) I would recommend using a clean tooth brush to brush through any baby hairs and roots as this makes sure all hairs are covered from top to tip. Not in love with this brand but it has not done anything wrong either. The price point makes this a standard purchase and will probably be back.
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like
Saara L.
Garnier Fructis Permanent Haircolors have really many different, pretty natural color options. I
dye my hair about 3-5 times a year, about every other time at home and
other times at salon. When dying at home, I have few different colour
options. The haircolors by Garnier are really affordable. The
dye lasts pretty long (for me about 1,5 - 2 months) and is easy to apply
and use if you follow the instructions.
Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
I use this box dye when I'm looking for a natural color, that's inexpensive, easy to apply and I know will nourish my hair. It's not really my favorite brand because the colours aren't that nice or exciting, and my hair isn't super shiny after applying it, but it's okay at best. It's not bad, but not something I would use regularly,
Karina B.
It is a dye with little amount of ammonia in my opinion, since its smell is not so intense, it covers very well the hair, including the gray hairs, however I feel that its permanence in the hair is not so prolonged, which if it is of To emphasize that it does not mistreat both the hair and others that I have tried
Fran A.
Birmingham , Acocks Green
#Garnier works wonders, I don't use any other brand when it comes to colour. Colour is definite to the tea. Nothing can compare to this brand, you will get exactly what it says on the box, beyond satisfied. It left my hair feeling Volumised, bouncy, shiny and soft as hell. It's affordable I usually only spend around £3 to maybe £5 depending on the shop I go too. This is a number one #steal
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.