BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jodie C.
Middlesbrough
Didn’t give a full even colour and wasn’t enough in the tub for my long hair which is just past shoulder length. I would need to buy another tube for the Centimetre more needed for longer hair! I was going slightly lighter than before so may work better if going darker.
Manal A.
rakkestad
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
I really like gariner hair color its amazing. Because your hair feeling fresh and more shiny. I have tried different hair color from others products and my best chiose was gariner. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Joanna C.
Dubai, Dubai
I love these hair dyes! My hair always looks and feels fantastic after I use them and it’s always so soft and shiny when I’m done! It smells fantastic ages after I’ve colored it and the color rarely fades! I wouldn’t ever recommend this to someone who has never dyed their hair before as you should ALWAYS go to a professional to get their advice on colors!
Jasmine T.
grimsby
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I really recommend this for people who have sensitive skin like me. I’ve used loads of other hair dye products and when they’re on they make my scalp so itchy and irritated but since using this, it protects my hair as well as dying it . It smells a lot nicer than most dyes and doesn’t irritate my scalp, also brings out the colour a lot more and it’s longer lasting than most.
Samruddhi S.
Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah
I use this product at home. I dont go to a saloon to apply it and it's really easy and comes with an instruction manual. I've grey hair and this covers it beautifully and doesnt give any allergic reactions. My hair doesnt look damaged as well. It comes with a conditioner which gives an amazing shine to my hair. I love the conditioner it comes with and i dont get much hairfall either.
Amy H.
Surrey
I’ve used the lightening version of this product and on the first 2 uses it was fine, didn’t leave the hair feeling too dry despite the chemicals and the conditioner helped tone out the brassy tones. On more recent use the product sucked the life out of my hair and barely even lifted despite leaving it looking like hay.
Natalie C.
Blackpool
Loved the colour!! It was my all time favourite out of all of the hair dyes I had tried. So simple to use, plus the pointed applicator makes it easier to get to the roots. Overall I was very happy with this product. Only problem was the size of the conditioner, it only lasted me about 2 washes as my hairs really long
Caroline S.
I use this to do highlights, which works great. The smell is a bit strong, but that's usually the case with every highlighting color. The color turned out a little bit yellow, but that easily fixed with some silver shampoo.
Salome P.
Utilice el marrón chocolate y el morado. Me encantaron. Pigmenta demasiado bien. Además el acondicionador que trae huele genial y deja el pelo perfecto después de teñirlo
😍😍😍
Adriana Verónica C.
Santiago de Chile
He utilizado muchas veces esa marca y esa presentación de tinte, es duradero, aporta brillo , lo que más me gusta es el olor del producto y el adicional que es el aceite hidratante y protección color que se coloca luego de la aplicación del tinte ; muy bueno
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.