BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
I have used this but like all store bought hair dyes they do not work the best. It is harder to use and the application is messy!
Ana B.
Ackley
Purchased at: Walmart
Thus is the only hair dye I use. Leaves my hair softer then before I dyed it. I use a red one. Takes forever to stop bleeding though.
Leah S.
Rochester, MI
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
I am an avid hair dyer and have been my entire life. When choosing a hair dye, I usually go for cheap and quality and this gives both. I’m happy with this product and will continue to buy.
Misty S.
Columbus, OH
Love this brand. I wish they gave you a bigger bottle of the conditioner like other brands do. The gloves are a bit thin and the color seeps through. But the color turns out great and smells good. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Hannah F.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 111 (White Chocolate) more...
I tried fixing my roots myself for the first time and regret it so much. The color was very splotchy and almost had a red tint, when the color was called Ash blonde.
Michaela D.
Vancouver, WA
Inexpensive and easy to find in most stores. Makes experimenting with new hair colors easy. My hair usually feels better after using this product than it does normally.
Beth D.
Mason
I used number 452 after not coloring my hair for a long time. It completely covered my gray and was easy to apply. Full even coverage and did not leave a strong odor after rinsing out the color. So many compliments on the color. Will definitely be using again.
Dawn S.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 22 - Intense Blue Black more...
I'm not sure where to start exactly... The dyeing process itself was fine and I didn't encounter too many problems with it. I used it with my natural color of hair (in my profile picture) which has not been dyed in years. It was permed back in March so was slightly damaged, to give you some reference on my hair type. I have mid-back length hair when straightened, and very thick, and two bottles was almost not enough. The smell was unpleasant, but very minimal compared to other dyes I've used in the past. I kept it on for the recommended amount of time instructed on the pamphlet inside. When rinsing, I didn't think the dye would ever let the water run clear. So much came out and I was in the shower trying to rinse it for over an hour. It stained my hands, the shower curtains, the shower walls, and the tub base (I'm surprised I didn't have hour back and legs it was so bad!). Once I finally got the water to run clear, I used the conditioner it comes with and let it sit for the recommended time and then rinsed it for what felt like forever once more. After letting it dry, my hair felt fine if not better than it did before dyeing it (maybe the conditioner?). The color definitely came out more black than blue. You can't even tell it's blue unless under some light. I had no problems with it bleeding onto my white pillow case or sheets. But every time I wash my hair, more dye comes out even though I am using a color safe product. And when my hair is wet it will in fact stain light colored items. My hair is breaking off horribly towards the end in one or two inch long pieces so I will probably have to go get it trimmed. It has only been two weeks since I dyed it and the color is already fading. Some sections the dye has completely left and my natural is showing! Overall, I think this is not worth it.

Side note: I was not the one who bought this dye. It was bought and used on me before I learned that Garnier is unfortunately not cruelty free. This especially makes me more inclined to not use it in the future.
c k.
Purchased at: Target
Es muy buen tinte este de garnier ya lo use y queda un brillo muy bonito y huele rico
Helen W.
Watford, Ontario
Review for: Other more...
8.34 Medium Honey Blonde - Lightened my hair right up!This is a classic cream dye, which I have used in the past, same company, different shades.

Easy instructions, applies well.

After having used the Garnier Mousse, I have to say I like it more than this one, the cream. The mousse applies much easier.

I was actually surprised that with the amount of hair I have(I just cut off 2 feet, and got an undercut), that I was having issues getting it evenly coloured with only one box.

I would recommend this for beginners, if you have long hair, you might want two boxes.

You hair will turn out pretty much like the colour shown in the swatches on the back, if you match up your hair well. It gets sort of iffy if you are putting the colour on already dyed hair.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.