BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Brittanee G.
Zeba
I have always used Garnier Nutrisse since I have tried it when I was a teen!! I love the vibrant colors, performance, and the amount of product you get with one box!! I was always buying 2 boxes or more with my thick, long Native American hair, & after trying this product I was never trying a different brand!! Love love love this product!!
Charlotte H.
Columbia
I used this to lighten up my hair. It gave me a sun-kissed look that I loved! I am not a hair applying expert, but this was very easy to apply! The first photo is before, second is a few days after, third is the day after I dyed my hair!
Edwina S.
Phoenix, AZ
I've used several brand named products in the past;. For the past 8 years I have used Garnier Nutrisse products to keep the bold yet relaxed Auburn to Strawberry Blonde hair color.  I like reds, and yes they do require quite a bit of upkeep.  Garnier products have made that easier though, and my reds last longer than a few weeks.  Thank you Garnier, you all Rock!!!!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I used these all the time before I bleached it. The colors are pretty pigmented. I would be careful choosing one, you have to know how your hair takes color first. They are always a great price and often on sale
Maria De Jesus B.
I have tried Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color hair dye several times... unfortunately I was displeased every single time too! I have aboout 3 hair colors in my hair... white, brown, and black... this hair dye DOES NOT cover gray hair well at all! I love using Garnier for my shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner, but NOT the hair dye. Goes not have good pigment at all!
Makayla M.
Review for: 43 (Cocoa Bean) more...
I absolutely swear by this box dye. I love how soft my hair still feels after using it. I am now 19 and have been dying my hair with this brand for years and as far as box dyes go I will stick by this brand because I trust it the most and it fades amazing for my hair.
Sierra M.
Enterprise, MS
Review for: 513 - Medium Nude Brown more...
Good coverage! Love the conditioner that comes with it! Easy to apply and comes off skin easily if you put conditioner (of any brand) on a wash cloth/towel and wipe off. Lasts about 3 weeks before it starts to fade. For the price it's great quality. And if u buy at local drugstores they most likely have coupons you can use!
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
I used to dye my hair jet black, and I always used Garnier because I liked the color payoff for the price. I think the only issue is that the color fades, so it's not just retouching the roots, you also have to re-dye your entire head. It's cheap enough that I don't mind, and at least I know it won't alter my curl pattern.
Megan A.
Auburn, AL
Super simple to use, smells horrible (but they all do), and seems to be holding up well. I'm seriously obsessed with my hair after using this! My ends were super light from years if sun and this brought them back to my natural root color perfectly. If you have really long, thick hair like me, make sure you get two bottles.
Megan Q.
Review for: Other more...
I received this product in my VoxBox and am so excited! I got the variety of 60 Light natural brown which is totally perfect for my hair. It completely covered from root to end with a shiney, silky gorgeous brown color. It did not leave my hair feeling dry at all. I would recommend this over other brands. My friend already went out and bought the same color to use on her hair!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.