BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Gabrielly M.
I used this dye at home twice. it doesn't smell very great, but it dyed all of my hair with only one box!!!
Katie B.
Orange, VA
This product isn't the best, but it also isn't the worse. I would say it okay if you need something cheap.
Brianna🌺 P.
Katy, TX
It is a beautiful vibrant color that I am honestly obssesed with and I will probably continue to use always
Ana Karina M.
Dublín , FL
I dyed my hair many colors , I've tried many dyes , this is good, but more of the same, i like but not much
Ari D.
Omaha
Love this brand as it smells great and works in 1 application. Went from dark to light without any problems
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Dyed my hair dark brown and it came out wonderful. My hair was so shiny and soft I will continue to buy it
kelley  w.
Cape Coral, FL
Perfect results and it's so fast. Leaves my hair in great condition. I'll never pay for salon color again!
Jamie P.
Love Garnier Nutrisse hair color, truly the only brand I will ever use! Great prices and amazing coverage!
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
This is my all time favorite for a quick inexpensive hit color fix. Easy to use and color is as advertised
Marissa S.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Color doesn't always come out the way you think, doesn't last and makes hair kind of brassy and straw like.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.