BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Amanda V.
Cincinnati, OH
My go-to color is Darkest Brown, and it always covers my hair so easily and even after it fades after about 15 washes, it fades really well into medium shades of brown. The dye comes with nourishing oils and post-dye conditioner which is great, but the amount of dye included isn't too large, so even with medium length hair, at least two boxes of dye would be needed. Great value and can be found at most convenient stores.
troian e.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I love this color and have been using it for a couple of years now. My hair is naturally a medium-dark brown with some gray. This color results in a deep brown with red tones. I love it. In my experience, Garnier colors always turn out a little redder than the color on the box appears to be. Before experience taught me that lesson, I first passed this color up because it looked a little bland to me. It turns out - this is the perfect one.
Cheyanne T.
I used to use this all the time when I was in middle school. It was my favorite drug store hair dye. It did a good job at coloring and the color lasted for quite a while. It didn't smell horrific and my hair always felt super soft afterwards. I really liked the conditioner that came with it too. The instructions were simple and easy to follow as well. This is a great drugstore option hair dye if you are looking for one.
Kira H.
This is not the exact shade that i use but i LOVE this brand of hair color. I have a sensitive nose and until I discovered this brand I HATED coloring my hair. There is hardly any chemical smell, it is mostly a fresh, fruity smell and my hair LOVES the formula.  It lasts for a very long time and I love that the oil gets mixed in with the color to help my hair from drying out, and I use as much of the included conditioner that I can to make sure my hair stays silky soft.
Ashley M.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This color is perfect for me. I have naturally dark brown hair, some people say it's more black. I have never dyed my hair, but with grays coming in, I had to do something. I didn't want any hints of red or blue/purple, I just wanted it to look completely natural. This turned out perfectly! My hair was almost exactly my natural color, a little darker. It came out shiny and smooth which I wasn't expecting. The color doesn't appear to be flat. I will be buying this again.
Tina V.
Houston
It does the job for the price, but it fades away within 2-3 weeks as most box dyes do. Love the fact that the dye itself doesn't have a strong scent, and doesn't cause my scalp to itch as bad (sensitive skin) it didn't stain my skin which is definitely a plus:) I absolutely love the conditioner it comes with. I feel like this is one of the dyes that that doesn't leave my hair to dry after dying.
Marcia B.
Riverside, IL
For the past 10 years...This is the only hair dye I have used...The price is unbelievably affordable...I normally buy them in bulks lol...The formula is is awesome...It doesn't drip at all...not watery at all...I am not sure how well it works on gray hair since I don't have any at the moment lol...But I'm hoping it will work just fine when the grays come around...This is the only hair dye I will ever use...saves me tons of $$ from going to a hair salon.
Destiny A.
Goldsboro, NC
 Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme is overall a good product. Easy to follow the directions and use. The color blue/black was the one that I tried out. It gave me a vibrant color that wasn't expected. Loved the other products as well. The oil smells amazing! Very satisfied that it came out so well. I would recommend.
Yara M.
Green Bay , WI
This is by far the best hair dye! I love it because the color always has worked for me. One box is enough for my shoulder length hair! It also leaves me hair surprisingly smooth because it contains natural oils. The colors lasts me about 1 month true to color then it starts to slightly fade away.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
So.. honestly, the only thing I loved about this was the smell. It smelled amazing but, the color itself faded so fast, the developer did not develop enough (I did everything how I was supposed to and I have light hair so I was not trying to go from brown to blonde..) I have lots of experience with hair and this dye, just not for me
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.