BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
i mean i used this in my teenager years and it was okay. i kept my hair blonde and okay. now as an adult i prefer other more high end quality for my aging hair. however this is not a bad product to use, I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends and
bought a full bottle since.
Britney C.
Kansas City
I have really thick hair so I have to use about 2-3 boxes of this. I know that this is temporary hair dye but it doesn't last in my hair for more than 2 weeks...I would expect for it to last a little longer than that but I guess my hair just doesn't take to the dye very well. What I do like about this is that it has an avocado conditioner to use in your hair after dying it. I've never had problems with this dye damaging my hair and the conditioner makes your hair feel super amazing afterwards and smells fantastic. My hair will be super shiny and soft and looks extremely healthy.
Elizabeth V.
I needed this after my husband massacred my hair. He thought that since hed helped his mom color her grays hed be able to do a bleaching. Being that i love him i endulged his stubbornness. To say i regretted it is an understatement. My hair was 5 different colors.... It was awful! Thank God for this hair color. It completely hid all evidence of the debacle!!!!
Chelsea N.
Windermere, FL
This is the BEST at home color! First off, I love this Soft Black color because it is dark but does not come off too harsh but gives me a nice overall black. This application is the easiest and you get so much product in the bottle. It doesn't stain my countertops or skin if I accidentally get it on something. It last me a solid two months before I start to see fading. If you're looking for an at-home color go with this brand!!
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I don't have the money to get my hair done so I dye it myself and this is what I've been using for two years. It can pull out some orange but if you leave it on a bit longer then it's perfect!!! So cheap and worth it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I've returned to this bleach many, many times throughout having platinum hair. It's a low-priced bleach that is not hard on my hair. I find it's very difficult to mess this one up (assuming you read the directions). The only reason I am taking away a star is that I don't feel the end result is tremendously natural looking (granted, platinum rarely is!)
Sherry G.
Crystal Lake , IL
Garnier has always been my go-to brand for  Haircoloring since I always tend to stick with red Hughes. All of their different varieties of red coloring have always lasted many weeks between colorings, without fading. I absolutely love the coverage in this brand, and how silky and shiny my hair looks after using it . Definitely a must try if you're thinking of going red!!
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
Love this dye! It didn't stay too long at first, but after a few times dying my hair with this product, the color started to really hold. That is totally normal when dying your hair red though. It's the hardest color to get to stay! This dye did not dry my hair out, but I wish the color had more shine to it. It seems a little dull in that aspect. Not very high priced. All in all, this dye is pretty good and I would recommend it to a friend!
Lexi B.
Will always buy this to color my hair. I'll never use any other brand, this is the one I trust! The color was spot on, no worries at all. Wasn't too expensive ether, I've re-purchased so many times for years. Happy with the results! I love the conditioner it comes with... I'd buy it individually if they sold it!
Cheyenne S.
Littleton , NC
I use the light intense red Ultra Color. I absolutely love it! It colors nicely, easy to blend, easy to apply. No issues removing color from oops(s) on my neck or shoulders. I have dark brown hair and it had amazing color afterward. No bleach, sooo happy with this one! Have reapplied every 1-2 months now. Almost ready to apply again. (Please ignore the Snapchat filter in the attached photo. Lol!)
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.