BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
I never have used another hair dye so I can't compare it but I really like how simple the packaging and directions are. The colors are very eye catching on the packaging. I love the conditioner (please sell a full size!!!!). I think this dye really stuck in my hair for a long time. I have dirty blonde hair and it stayed dark for months. Great price and easy to use along with great results, highly recommend. Also please be mindful that if you have thick hair or long hair, use two boxes! I had long hair, light in color, and wanted to mix shades and it worked perfect with 2 boxes!
Shasha S.
Ashley S.
North Platte , NE
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I was hoping this would lighten my hair a lot, but it didn’t. But I think I used it for the wrong reasons. But my hair felt salon nice after using it. Not dried out and frizzy. So I think if my hair hadn’t been dyed dark brown, this would get one more star.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Great product great outcome when it’s all finished however it will not last for long - I give this a 5 because it’s great for a quick fix over all color but this will end up killing your hair in the end you’re better off getting your own color and developer
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
It’s amazing how we find a product that works for us and we love so much that we’ll keep going back every time for the same thing — unless it’s discontinued. I have been using this dye since MIDDLE SCHOOL, over a decade.. and it never disappoints. I have dark brown hair, so to add a touch of “flava” I throw a lighter shade in and let Jesus take the wheel. I’m always pleased with the pleased with the result and don’t see any damage with my hair.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Just colored my hair with this Deep Chestnut Brown to even out the various tones in my hair left after lightening, then coloring purple, then coloring dark purple (my other reviews cover the dyes used). This is very close to my natural hair color and gave a nice shine to my roots and upper half of hair. Happily surprised by the coverage over my previously colored hair. My ends are definitely darker than the upper half but was expected from the previous coloring- ends are fairly healthy considering what I've put my hair through in the last 6 months. The smell was a lot stronger than normal with this line, not sure why, usually isn't overwhelming and a lot better than most kits . I always trust the Garnier kits, this was about my fifth use of their kits!
ARIEL J.
BROUSSARD
Love this hair color. Helps hide my grey. Long lasting. Smells great! And the after color conditioner is amazing! I wish they would sell it with out the dye! It does make my hair feel super dry unless i use a lot more conditioner than i normally would have to for several weeks after i color my hair
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: 42 (Black Cherry) more...
When it comes to hair dye, Garnier Nutrisse is one of the best! It smells really good, mixes well, and lathers evenly, giving an overall beautiful change in color. The after conditioner also smells wonderful, but it's almost like a thick conditioning mask that softens my hair and gives my new color shine.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Review for: 30 (Sweet Cola) more...
This has been my go to box dye for years. The color is always exactly as I expect and it’s super easy to mix up and apply. I have never been disappointed when using this dye and have never had any sort of sensitivity! If you have long and thick hair you may end up needing two boxes! Will definitely continue using.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
I really love the his product because it’s never damaged my hair. If you’re going from a dark color to light then no, it never comes out the exact same color you want. You will have to use it over and over. But it happens with any other brand.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.