BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Nancy R.
Tacoma, WA
This is the best hair coloing product that I have ever used at home...love it and leaves your hair soft when your done...
tiaren p.
Fort worth, TX
they are pretty good , they are great ,try them aut lol bet you are going to like them lol !!!!!!!!! 💞😘 hope you like itt
Amie C.
inverness
I love type of hair color brand because of the oils they have and to me it didn't damage my hair as bad as the revoln did
Ashley G.
Corinth, MS
This was my go to hair dye! I would use this every three months, smells great, great color, and has the best conditioner
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Next to the salon, this boxed of hair dye is my go to for touching up my roots. It doesn't make me hair turn red either.
Ashley F.
Santa Clara, CA
My go to hair coloring! I love love love!!! My hair is dark blonde and the color last for months on end. Will always buy!
Korie M.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I use this color every time! It's avout a she lighter than my natural color and I love it! I actually used it last night!
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Love garnier. have used this color before i went blonde. beautiful long lasting color. makes your hair soft and shiny.
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have tried this one and more of their hair colors. They never turn out like they show on the box, at least on my hair.
Daisy T.
Porterville, CA
Usually when I dye my hair, I use this hair dye. It really covers your okder hair color and doesn't fade out as quickly.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.