BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Sara R.
Petal, MS
Great hair color without all the strong smell. Color is easy to apply, but does fade. The conditioner is really nice though.
Desiree M.
This was the first dye I had ever used and it came out great all my friends loved it and were surprised I did it on my own.
Jasmine C.
The smell isnt strong and an easy way to dye your hair by yourself . Color comes out as it says and last about 6 weeks.
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
Love that my hair did not turn green! Ash is a hard color to go too. This product made my hair silky and the color was great!
Jennarose D.
Ardmore, PA
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
I've heard good reviews on coloring hair boxes. It's long lasting and effective. Especially if you want to change your style.
Rebecca T.
Homosassa
I used to use this dye before it became a creme. It used to be good but the creme has no effect on my hair and doesnt dye it
Ahokarina M.
I like this color creme cause not only maintain my hair dark as i like, it also moisture it. So my hair look young and bright
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I don't normally use hair color but if I did I probably will use this brand. I still have my normal hair color which I love.
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
I would definitely buy this product again. Good coverage and color and it is decently priced.  Overall I would recommend it
Sharalee B.
Love this stuff! I am going with Deep Burgundy this time 😄 My hair needs a refreshing so bad, I can't wait for a new look.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.