BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
The 1 and only time I ever cooked my hair myself was with this hair dye. I followed the directions and used a tip I learned about putting Vaseline on my skin along my hairline to avoid getting on my skin. I found it to be extremely easy to do and no one believed I did it myself. I dyed it a very dark brown for Halloween season and it looked great and lasted until about February. It ended up fading out rather than growing out like a professional dye would. This is exactly what I wanted because I didn't plan on doing it again.
Danyele P.
Brownsville
I love Garnier hair color and after years of trying different brands only to be disappointed this is the one I stick to. The color is not the one recommended for my natural hair color, but gives me the results I want and doesn't leave my hair dry or frizzy. My hair is soft and shiny, and if I use it about once a month on the roots the color looks "natural".  Most people are unaware that I even dye my hair. The addition of the fruit oils makes a world of difference I think, in the condition of my hair, and tolerating the smell of the dye. I am asthmatic and have sensitivities to fragrance. I have zero problems using this product. YMMV
Brittany H.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
When I can't get my hands on my usual dye I always turn to Garnier Nurtrisse. I was in the process of going from a dark brunette with warm tones to a cool toned silvery blonde and this cut the process in half. Not only was it a beautiful, true blonde that had extensive highlights and lowlights, it looked natural. The 30 volume developer is partly to thank for that! I also found this to have a wonderful smell and it went on thick so it wasn't messy, and there was plenty of product for my shoulder length hair. It was easy to mix and apply, extremely affordable [$7 at my local Walmart] and it surprised me with just how striking the color came out. I'd recommend this to people that have natural and colored hair, and to those that want a shiny multi-faceted color with decent staying power on a budget.
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
I have used this brand of color several times over the years. Gentle formula that doesn't irritate scalp and also does not smell as bad as some other box colors i have tried. Color is vibrant and leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. I usually stick with deep reds and this does fade a lot but no more than any other brand I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have used almost every drug store brand hair color out there and this is by far my favorite.  It is so easy to use and the color always turns out just as I expected it to.  The color lasts through washings, hair products, blow drying, etc.  The price is really great and most of the time you can find a coupon for it somewhere too.  I purchase mine at Walmart for under $5.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
I am honey butter- I have used that color for years and everyone thinks it's my natural hair color because it doesn't fade. When I need to color my roots I guess only I notice the difference everyone else just sees the color. It smells good nothing too strong or potent and the conditioner that you use afterwards makes my hair smooth.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I was sent this as my first box box. I have used this brand before so I knew the formula but this color was really off for me! It made my roots so much lighter than the rest of my hair! Mind type I have dark brown hair as is! As to application I was super easy to apply it to the hair and also it didn’t drip at all. The smell was better then other brands. After I rinsed it out and did the conditioner my hair felt so soft I couldn’t stop touching it. My only complaint was the color!
Queen C.
Brooklyn, NY
This has to be one of my favorite at home dye kits. You can find it in almost any drug store. If you follow the instructions and suggestions on the package then you should end up with the color as shown. I have used multiple different colors but mainly the soft black because it legit matches my natural hair color perfectly. It's super affordable like $8-$10 depending on where you buy it. If you have medium to long length hair i would suggest 2-3 boxes to ensure full coverage if you want to dye your entire head.
Alexis M.
Orange, CA
This hair coloring turned my hair orange. I have self bleached and dyed my hair before and never have I gotten this result from a box. The product was priced well, and easy to use, but overall not a good product to use. It was a pain to have to go get the orange color corrected out. This product also resulted in intense damage to my hair. Causing inches needing to be cut off to keep my hair healthy. I do NOT recommend this product.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
I adore this product when I want to deepen my red. Garnier fructis is a good way to strengthen your hair because the after color treatment conditioner does work and I remember that is what made the hair color popular 8 years ago. My hair is left soft with alot of shine, easy to comb through too. I still want to say that it lasts a while before retouch and it is less damaging than the other brands you by at the drugstore. I love how awesome the color looks in daylight! Gorgeous Burgundy red on my copper red hair!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.