BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Destiny S.
Collinsville, VA
This hair color have me awesome coverage. I have really thick hair and it isnt splotchy at all. The color my hair turned out wasnt spot on but still really pretty.
Sarah D.
Westmoreland, TN
The colors I have used have been spot on. They are gorgeous, even tones. In my experience they are really good in lasting a while and fades out for the most part.
Lori J.
I've been using this hair dye in various shades (I change my mind a lot) for years. The color holds well and doesn't fade. The dye doesn't dry my hair out either
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Review for: 41 - Dark Nude Brown more...
I am constantly dying my hair. I sometimes dye it different colors. My work allows it now, so I’m really excited to be dying it again. I almost always use a brown color hair dye because that’s my natural hair color. These are the colors I’ve tried. I’ve used a few more, but I couldn’t remember their names. Ash brown is definitely my favorite. They are very true to color and don’t wash out easily. They will last you a good few months. If you get any on your skin, just use a makeup wipe and it comes right off. Love this product ❤️❤️❤️ my hair color is ash brown right now.
Albania V.
philadelphia
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Es de lo mejor no me reseca el cabello trae su propia aceite un aceite súper natural tiene un olor muy rico y un color bien enriquecido y es la única marca k uso
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
Leaves your hair with a beautiful color and wonderdulky nourished. Not yhe typical at-home hair dye. Very affordable. Have used it on my own and familys hair.
Sophia A.
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
This is the first box dye I ever used and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
I have black hair but I wanted to see what it would be like to have jet black hair.
First of all, the application is extremely easy and wasn't messy at all.
I left it on for an hour since my hair was already dark.
After washing it I instantly noticed how shiny and glossy my hair was, it was beautiful!
Obviously there was no drastic change and i wasn't expecting there to be. My hair was a couple shades darker and my hair looked so healthy.
I'm especially happy that their was no damage to my hair.
Next time i want to try to blue black or a caramel color!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Review for: 42 (Black Cherry) more...
I've been using the Garnier Nutrisse nourishing color creme permanent hair color for several years now. I purchased this from CVS for around $8. The color is long-lasting, covers any gray's that I have, and leaves my hair soft. I have dark brown hair and deep burgundy 42 looks great on my hair. Would recommend. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
Gariner knows hair, and color. I used this for the first time about a year ago, and I loved that it didnt leave my hair brittle and frizzy! Plus, its true to color!
MIRELA H.
Saint Louis, MO
I was not satisfied with Nutrisse as it did dry my hair afterwards.I have fine and very sensitive hair..maybe that was a reason.. i dont know. Friend of mine did nto have same results as i did .Try it maybe it will work for you. Price is ok and worth a try.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.