BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I really didnt like this product.It left my hair faiding the color in a month and I had to recolor it again which damaged my hair.
Danielle J.
Not my fav, the color looked strange... maybe this would work for others but it sure didn't work for me and my thick hair. Oh well.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
Love the colors available with this line and love how soft my hair feels after dying it. Great brand- I've been using it for years.
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
Love this hair dye. It did a great job when I wanted to dye my hair black. This dye is also very affordable and easy to work with.
Alex H.
Chesapeake, VA
used this for about  2 years to get my amazing red hair. i loved it at the time, didnt dry out my hair or anything.
Maria S.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Garnier Nutrisse los expertos en colorear el cabello, tintes permanentes o shampu colorante ellos tienen una gama alta de productos
Leah M.
Orleans
always turns out, last long time. Bright color, does not dry out my hair. Always turns out right on or very close to color on box.
Miranda M.
Alva, OK
This line of hair color is incredible. Doesn't dry out like most colors and definitely leaves my hair more moisturizer than before!
Nichole G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this dye !! I've been using it for years. Leave's my hair feeling healthy. Unlike some other dyes . You can't beat the price.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love the brand I've have been using it since I started dying my hair and that's has been year. This is the color of my hair now.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.