BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Not a bad hair die especially for starters.  This is the brand that I first started with.  Not to harsh on the hair.
Mary B.
williamsville
Have always used a salon until a recent very bad allergic reaction. Nutrisse no ammonia gives me
Great results without any irritation
Heather T.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Love this brand of dye. I feel that the oil being added to the dye really helps with the initial post dye dryness my hair experiences
Jaime F.
Manchester
Good dye the color does not wash out fast unlike other colors. I think it's a great product for the price, and it don't bleed bad.
Sarah L.
Worked really well on my hair. It was alittle darker then I usually do but I still liked it and it covered everything really well.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I use this color a while back but I️t not only gave me the right hair color, but it gave my hair a nice moisture and shiny boost !
Terri B.
When I can't get to the salon to get my hair colored I use this. It is the only store bought brand I will use. Its a great product.
Talisha S.
Bridgeport
This product is not one of my favorites, I didn't see results as quick as I thought I would. More than likely won't purchase again.
Danielle J.
Not my fav, the color looked strange... maybe this would work for others but it sure didn't work for me and my thick hair. Oh well.
Maria S.
Garnier Nutrisse los expertos en colorear el cabello, tintes permanentes o shampu colorante ellos tienen una gama alta de productos
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.