BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Love this brand and colors that this brand has. It leaves your hair smooth and shiny. I buy this box all the time. I color my hair a lot!
Rubby K.
El Paso
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
La linea garnier me fascina, la mayor de veceses me deja él cabello al tono que muestra en la caja , no irrita, no me da ninguna molestia
Sarah B.
Clintwood
Love this hair color. Easy to use and the color lasts a long time. I usually color my hair myself and it's easy to use and cover equally.
Karen A.
Austin, TX
I used to colord my hair with this color tont but the blue black color wich looks really good and it laste if you take care of your hair
Jennifer E.
Big Sandy
When I can't get into my salon and I have grays popping out everywhere I like to use this. It is easy and has easy to follow directions!
Kelly M.
If you MUST use box dye (although I wouldn't recommend it) Garnier is the way to go. Easy to use, and much more gentle than other brands.
Megan B.
DELTONA, FL
I enjoy that this hair color doesn't have a super chemical smell to it like some other brands. Gives full coverage and covers Grey's well
Becky C.
Torrance, CA
This hair dye is excellent has such vibrant color to it and such a great value I always buy it at target and its so reasonably priced!!!
Christina z.
It want as bright in my dark hair.  I did love the smell of the dye. It wasn't too harsh and I didn't need to ventilate the area as much.
Christina D.
Flushing, NY
The color came out great at first but it bleed for a while. Compared to other color brands I used this dye left my hair dryer than most.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.