BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

christina m.
Ozone Park, NY
I didn't care after application and rinsing out I lost much more hair than I normally do. I did not care for it and will not purchase again
Karen M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff its all I use. I have natural dark hair and this stuff works awesome I get some many compliments on my hair I love it!!!!
serena t.
Pacoima , CA
Great color very bold just what i wanted been using this one for the longest and smells great with the apple sent that comes along with it
David A. M.
Doral, FL
Quality is just insane, not like other brands Garnier really protects my hair. Totally thankful and hope can use one of your colors again.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I did like the Garnier Nutrisse Medium Golden Brown Nourishing Color Creme, The color was beautiful but washed out sooner than I expected.
Savanna S.
lutz
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I don’t think it’s the best but it definitely made my hair lighter... not as light as expected but still light enough to make a difference
Gabriela B.
Bronx, NY
When I was a dirty blonde this was my go to color box, only down fall was that my roots was always a darker color than the rest of my hair.
Kimberly B.
Wister, OK
For the price you can't beat it. Easy to use and color lasts roughly a month for me. The smell isn't too bad when applying. Will use again
Raquel  W.
I really love this brand of hair color and products. The color is very vibrant and our makes the texture of my hair so silky and smooth.
venessa R.
North HOLLYWOOD, CA
My all time fave hair color dyes. I buy this brand all the time. I love how it makes my hair feel, soft and shiny. like how my hair feels.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.