BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Joseline K.
Ashland, KY
I have not personally uses this but i dye my mamaws hair with it and its amazing. It covers her grey hair very well and the color is amazing.
Mariah E.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I like this box dye it has a like little oil package thing in it that comes with the dye so when you are dying your hair it doesn't damage it
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
me encanta usar estos tintes por que no me maltrata mi cabello y me gusta las variedades de sus colores y por que me gusta como se mi cabello
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
This isn't not the color I used but this is my favorite at home color. It stays vibrant and does not damage my hair. I will use it every time
Michelle C.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a wonderful color. I have used it off and on for five years. I alternate my color and brand, but have always come back to this brand.
Becca W.
Wiggins, MS
This hair dye is awesome! The color stays well and it's easy to apply. The conditioner it comes with smells great and makes my hair so soft!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used Garnier for 10 years. I wouldn't change brands. It leaves your hair nourished after every color. I do wish it would stay on longer.
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
I absolutely adore this hair color! It is so easy to apply and always turns out looking great. It leaves my hair super soft and lasts so long
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Nope did not like this one. It actually gave me split ends and i was really upset my hair turned out brown and not red. I will not buy again.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Great color coverage and very affordable. I use this brand very often when coloring my hair to cover a few greys. Leaves hair shiney and soft
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.