BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Kate M.
I always color my hair at home.
I find that this dye always turns out to be true to color results. Also, my hair doesn't dry out. Good coverage!
Ivy D.
Super easy to use at home and does a good job coloring hair. Doesn't leave my hair feeling damaged. Not much else you can ask for in a home dye.
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
When I color my hair, this is normally what I use. I like that it doesn't seem to have a really harsh smell, and that my hair feels soft after.
Natalie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this dye and the conditioner that comes with it. I did not use this color; I used dark brown but the color pay off was good.
Misty S.
WILLIAMSTON, MI
Works better than most at home hair colors but still leaves my grays looking blond and not the shade I bought. Need a pre wash color protectant.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
It is a really nice product but the smell will nlt go away until like the 3rd week... which is really bad in my opinion plus it makes my hair dry
Megan M.
I like the fact that inside there is a little packet of oils that you can add but the color fades quickly and sometimes doesn't even work at all
Patience M.
Love that it comes with oil to help keep down on the damage . It’s definitely a favorite box dye of mine. Color is normally what it shows on box.
Lily M.
Mason, NH
Personally I didn’t have a good experience with this hair dye it could of just been my hair from being dyed a lot but the color want absorbing
Marisa W.
Warwick , NY
This is my favorite hair dye of all time because I love the conditioner it comes with, it is affordable, and the color lasts and looks natural
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.