BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Samantha V.
Miami , FL
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
Lo mejor de un tinte para el cabello, es cuando el color queda exactamente igual al De la modelo en la casa y garnier lo Logra. Recomendado al 100%
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
Very good and conditioning for my hair. Easy color that was as expected. Will definitely use again. Smells good and comes with special conditioner.
Cesi L.
Garland, TX
The only hair dye that actually works well for example the red/burgundy is amazing and it didn't damage my hair like other dyes I have used before
Elyse H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I used this last weekend to bleach my hair to platinum. It worked really well and left my hair feeling pretty healthy for just having bleached it.
Chloe G.
Wingate, NC
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
I was able to achieve a salon look with a college student budget! Finished in 45 minutes sitting on a bathroom floor! Easy to use, no harsh smell!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
This is the only Box dye that I buy. It smells good and I love how it has oils in it. My hair doesn't feel damaged at all after using this product.
gabriela t.
Product works really good I look forward to but this product again and again and again
I always love how this make my skin glow I feel beautiful
Angelica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Garnier Nutrisse hair products. They always do great in having a full coverage and making my hair soft with the conditioner that's in it.
Harmony f.
Morris
This is one of my favorite hair color products to use on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft after I dye it. I highly recommend this product
Megan M.
I like the fact that inside there is a little packet of oils that you can add but the color fades quickly and sometimes doesn't even work at all
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.