BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Giovanna G.
Cobertura perfeita nos cabelos, sem deixar falhas, deixa um brilho lindo e a cor exuberante. Recomendo, pois além de ser mais barata, é excelente.
Sarah K.
Ashtabula
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
This hair dye actually smells good, the color doesn’t fade, it doesn’t damage my hair, and it feels so soft and silky! I use this brand every time!
Pauline R.
do not like it at all. The hair came out the color I wanted but it only lasted for like about 2 weeks. After that it was back to my regular color.
Jessica M.
Orlando
I've used this brand for coloring my hair approximately 5 times I loved the coverage it gives my hair he leaves his soft and it lasts a long time.
Cesi L.
Garland, TX
The only hair dye that actually works well for example the red/burgundy is amazing and it didn't damage my hair like other dyes I have used before
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
I love the color and love how my hair feels after its dyed! The conditioner makes it so soft and silky and my hair feels like I just left the salon
Brittany B.
Pingree Grove, IL
I like to dye my hair at the salon but this is the product I use if I need a touch up at home. I love it. Never had a problem and color lasts long
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I purchased this hair dye and it make my hair flaming red. Unfortunately I found this dye too drying on my thick coarse hair and it broke my hair.
Jamie F.
Lake Bluff, IL
 have to give big thanks to for being so wonderfully personable while making me look great!” i love the color and the way is loook
Gabriela M.
Love this hair dye brand! Like how it comes with the little green packets that leave your hair smelling spectacular and with a nice sleek finish .
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.