BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Elora G.
Close to the color I used, (it was actually hot tamale) but I always use this stuff when I want to go to red. They have the best reds in my opinion.
Kaylee L.
N/A
I just died it last Monday... it's fading quite a lot already. So far it just looks like a lot of highlights, but I'm skeptical. I do like the color.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this color and i especially love the brand of the hair dye. I always come back to this one when i want to dye my hair and especially soft black
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
I love Revlon hair colors they work great in my hair and the color actually turns out really good my mom and my sister also love these hair products
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I used this a couple times to dye my hair not always my first go to but it gets the job done the color came out really nice and lasted awhile also .
Laura G.
Greenfield , CA
Review for: Other more...
Like the price on this i dont need to douch up until around 3 months or 4. I like the shine it gives my hair and the natural look. Its a must for me.
Jessica M.
I've been using this brand of hair dye for a few years now And it's my favorite. It's a great price and easy to use. You can't mess up with this one.
Christina H.
I have been using this for year. Absolutely love this line. The color is rich and long lasting. It also does not damage my hair ad so many other do!
Teresa M.
The only one I use! Lots of color options, great coverage and no nasty chemical smell. It also does minimal damage which is really important to me
Ines B.
New jersey
Me encanto sin duda alguna el mejor , deja tu cabello muy brilloso , y se obtiene el resultado esperado, use el color cobrizo rojo intenso me encanto
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.