BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Carli Ann R.
Brandon, MS
This is a pretty good box hair dye. My hair generally turns to the desired color. I've never had my hair turn out to be dry or unhealthy after using it.
Stephany G.
Vicksburg, MS
This was okay I used the ombré color and I mean it wasn't the color I picked but it did do the whole ombré technique . My hair is just too dark for this
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
I just dyed my hair last week with this and I was happy with the results. The only issue I had was there was not enough product for my hair (very long).
Jana J.
Montgomery, AL
Haven't used this particular shade but the product itself. Love the soft finish it gave my hair but the color payoff wasn't as great as I would've hoped
Marisol V.
Queens village, NY
I just used red color yesterday this product left my hair soft and manageable. I love the color times it has. I recommend this to anyone r36 is the color
Nelly T.
I have my hair tips dyed this color I like that it's not a Ronald McDonald red it's more of a burgundy color and it gave my hair shine doesn't look dry.
Ashley L.
Elizabeth, WV
One of my go-to brands of hair dye! They have the perfect selection of colors. It's super easy to use and doesn't smell as strong as most hair dye.
Mary Kay R.
Ontario, CA
Loooove this hair color. I did one of the reds and my color came out so beautiful and professional looking. It's 3 weeks and it hasn't started fading yet
Christine T.
Los angeles, CA
This is the only hair color I use I love the way it makes my hair feel after every day and the color stays on more than other brands I tried. I love this
Lizzette S.
Bronx, NY
I used this one to cover up my gray hairs and I loved it and I would recommanded to every one. My hair still is soft and not rough. I love this product.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.