BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
This hair color kit is very nice! I like that it makes my hair soft after coloring and the color last a long time. I've never had any issue with the colors
Ana V.
Red Bluff, CA
Any time I want to dye my hair this is my go to product. It gives me exactly the color i want and stays on. I don't ever worry about the color fading out.
Melanie H.
Brunswick, GA
Love love love this hair color! it is great color without leaving your hair fried or damaged. It is true to the color on the box and doesn't break the bank
I have used this brand before and loved it. My hair was nice and soft after using it and the color lasted for a nice long time without fading much at all.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
My fav brand and always find a color I like !!! I need one box things month :) I will try to find a new ash blonde color for the fall . I hope I find it .
Alana M.
This is my fave brand of hair color. I use the med golden mahogany. It always comes out nice and healthy looking, doesn't smell bad and had pretty colors.,
Abigail L.
I just can't with the smell. It stayed in my hair for about three days and the color was brown. I could pick any other dye that doesn't smell as god awful.
Ella P.
Baltimore , MD
Smells good and leaves your hair smelling fruity instead of that horrible ammonia smell. It adds a really nice shine and comes in beautiful vibrant colors.
Taylor W.
Portage , MI
The only hair color that doesnt kill my hair. It actually nourished my hair and made it grow faster. Not to mention the color is vibrant and lasts forever!
rosa g.
Oakland , CA
Review for: 56 (Sangria) more...
This product works good when you want to color your hair at home without having to waste so much money on getting your hair done this is a great red color
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.