BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I don't use this myself, but I use this when I dye my sisters hair and it's easy to use and comes out looking great. No splotches or anything. Comes out even.
Amy S.
I would recommend this brand to someone who is looking for really great, intense red colors. I haven't found another dye that has such brilliant reds! LOVE IT
Kirsten M.
I've been using this hair dye for over a year. I only had to dye it about 3-4 times before it stopped fading. It's not expensive and it beats going to a salon.
Cortney H.
Lynchburg, TN
Been using this for years to color my hair. Love it ! It has great coverage..doesnt smell awful..color is vibrant and lasts for awhile before it starts to fade
member-d8cec
I've tried these babies and I love them, I don't trust a lot hair products companies because of bad experiences but I must say that I'm satisfied this product.
Alva V.
This is always my go to when box coloring my hair, it last a few months but i wish it would last longer, i hate the smell comes off strong, but this is cheap!
Kassara M.
I didn't use black, but it made my hair shiny and soft instead of dry and brittle. If you can't use it right, it'll be messy, but it's really not hard to use.
Meghan G.
I used the intense auburn and really loved how it turned out! It faded quickly, but it didn't look cheap or turn and ugly copper color. Will be repurchasing.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Good product but i find it did not hold to my hair that long. Sorta washed out quickly and my hair looked slightly different then before after about 2 weeks
Chrisitna F.
Philadelphia, PA
I live that it comes with an oil that makes the dye smell better. The color took well- but I don’t see any tint of blue. I chose the blue/black color.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.