BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Sonia H.
Modesto
This is the brand I most use. Works perfectly..always get A full coverage on my hair. Normally I need.to use two bottles because I have lot of hair and thick.
Cynthia  R.
Monrovia , Ca
I'm really happy with the color and how soft my hair feels but the smell is terrible. Even after the second time I washed my hair it still smelled of the dye.
Kirsten M.
I've been using this hair dye for over a year. I only had to dye it about 3-4 times before it stopped fading. It's not expensive and it beats going to a salon.
Mariana  C.
Linwood , Nc
Love this product! I love having a tint of red in my hair and this does exactly that! The only problem is that it fades too fast but other than that I love it
Audrey B.
I just died my hair with the R3 light intense auburn and I love it ! The result is incredible even with my natural dark hair, I have now reddish hair ! Great !
Samantha C.
This is my favorite brand of hair dye to use. I am a natural blonde and use the light brown, which seems to last much longer than any other brand I've tried.
member-d8cec
I've tried these babies and I love them, I don't trust a lot hair products companies because of bad experiences but I must say that I'm satisfied this product.
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I don't use this myself, but I use this when I dye my sisters hair and it's easy to use and comes out looking great. No splotches or anything. Comes out even.
Amy S.
I would recommend this brand to someone who is looking for really great, intense red colors. I haven't found another dye that has such brilliant reds! LOVE IT
Brittany M.
Charleston, WV
I feel like the scent is a little overbearing. It gives good color payoff. I just dyed my hair so I can't honestly give an opinion on if it lasts long or not.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.