BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Carrie P.
I have been dying my hair with this brand of dye for the last two years with no problems. It’s affordable. I love the color selection. It’s not super strong smelling but leaves my hair beautiful every time I use it
Tristen L.
Taylorsville
Review for: 12 - Natural Blue Black more...
Really loved this blue black I used two boxes and the color is what it’s expected to be in the sunlight compared to other blue blacks this ones more bold very easy to use and I was really satisfied with the product
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Nice smell, nice color and leaves your hair soft. It is really good priced also. I do like this dye but wont repurchase because I’m no longer dying my hair but I do suggest to others who’d like to dye it at home!
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
Super dark and stays, long lasting. Died my cousin hair with this product love how easy it was to mix and apply to the hair. I enjoyed the oil it came with I thought that was neat and she will be purchasing again
Jessica G.
Bakersfield,ca
This was so great I really love it this product did not damage my hair as I thought it would unlike other products I have used on my hair the color came as expected I would and will buy this product again
Yarissa R.
Great hair dye if you don’t want to damage your hair. It doesn’t ruin my ends either. It’s easy to use and apply. It comes with everything you need. You don’t need to be an expert. I highly recommended it
Samantha M.
Miami
My hair is always silky afterwards, the color stays pretty decent but sometimes it fades out to quick and I have to do it again. It's pretty self explanatory so most people shouldn't have any troubles using it.
Sol S.
Excellent and easy to use. I love the fact that it doesn’t leave my hair dry like other products. The color stays for a long time and would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to color their hair at home.
Katie K.
Helena
Loved this product. It was easy to use and the color was spot on. I would certainly use this product again. Color was great and one of the better hair Color products I have used. I was very satisfied.
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Really nice hair color. Cleaned up my roots and helped tone the rest. Quick and easy application. The only bad thing is the smell
Is so strong my eyes water most of the time. Conditioner is amazing!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.